Track MCDBA and MCAD/MCSD

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Jeson, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Jeson

    Jeson Guest

    Hello,

    I really need your kind help in determining the exams I
    need to choose to earn MCDBA and MCAD. (and hopefully MCSD)

    Suppose I have:

    1. 70-306 VB.NET App (MCAD Core, MCDBA Elective)
    2. 70-310 VB XML.NET (MCAD Core, MCDBA Elective)
    3. 70-229 D&I Db MsSQL Server 2000 (MCAD Elective, MCDBA
    Core)
    4. 70-228 Adm MsSQL Server 2000 (MCDBA Core)
    5. 70-291 Maintain MsServer 2003 Network (MCDBA Core)

    Would these five exams entitled me to MCAD and MCDBA ?

    Also, if I add two more exams:
    6. 70-315 C# ASP.NET
    7. 70-300 Analyzing .NET Solution

    Would these entitled me to MCSD as well?

    Thank you so much for your advice. Email to my address
    would be highly appreciated. ^_^

    -Jeson-
    new vb.net MCP
    Jeson, Sep 24, 2003