    mandetory to go through 70-305 then 70-310...
    or it dosenot the track/exam one takes first
    thanks

    ITBUZZ, Sep 8, 2004

  2. ITBUZZ

    Guest Guest

    Whether or not SQL Server is more difficult than ASP.NET depends on your
    background. Based on the questions, it seems that you are just learning the
    material.

    Guest, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Hi,

    You can take the exams in any order and you can spread them out over several
    months - even a year or more.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 9, 2004
  4. ITBUZZ

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well even years... :) i did my sql cert in 2002 (early)... gave asp.net
    early this year... hahah... (its actually lame.. hence the laugh) and right
    now i am preparing for 70-320. i plan to give it next monday or next friday.
    i think we'd be in version 3 by the time i finish my mcsd :)

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 9, 2004
  5. ITBUZZ

    Guest Guest

    Yes I'm just learning the material.
    what is the your advice for me?
    Thanks
    Henry
    A+, MCP 2k

    Guest, Sep 10, 2004
  6. ITBUZZ

    Guest Guest

    The SQL Test tends to be purely SQL Server, while there are also SQL related
    questions on the desktop, web and solution architectures exams. Starting
    from scratch, I think there would be some benefit in taking the SQL Server
    exam first.

    Guest, Sep 11, 2004