    Using Netscape Messinger 7.0

    Thanks,

    CandyFan
    CandyFan, Jul 22, 2004

  2. CandyFan

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:16:30 GMT, CandyFan <> wrote:

    >I recently received an e-mail containing profanity. I have reason to
    >believe that this person makes a habit of this so I'd like to report
    >the incident to their ISP?
    >
    >Is there a way to do this?
    >
    >Using Netscape Messinger 7.0
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >CandyFan

    It's a waste of time, effort, and resources. Their ISP couldn't care less.
    Add them to your kill file and forget it.
    Unk, Jul 22, 2004

  3. CandyFan wrote:

    > I recently received an e-mail containing profanity. I have reason to
    > believe that this person makes a habit of this so I'd like to report
    > the incident to their ISP?

    Unless perhaps their ISP belongs to some church, it's not going to
    care. Delete it. Block the sender with a filter, perhaps.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    New Pieces of Shakespeare Manuscript Found Near Salt Lake City USA
    Sorry - penguins only: http://snipurl.com/scolius (at blinkynet)
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 22, 2004
  4. CandyFan

    Boomer Guest

    CandyFan <> wrote:

    > I recently received an e-mail containing profanity. I have
    > reason to believe that this person makes a habit of this so I'd
    > like to report the incident to their ISP?
    >
    > Is there a way to do this?
    >
    > Using Netscape Messinger 7.0
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > CandyFan

    Vi

    Hello

    Check with the person's ISP and see what their Terms of Service and
    AUP are. Then go from there.
    Boomer, Jul 22, 2004
  5. CandyFan

    °Mike° Guest

    Use your killfile/blocked senders, and be done with it.
    An ISP is not going to care two hoots if somebody
    swore at you.

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:16:30 GMT, in
    <>
    CandyFan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 22, 2004
  6. CandyFan

    Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > CandyFan <> wrote:
    >
    >> I recently received an e-mail containing profanity. I have
    >> reason to believe that this person makes a habit of this so I'd
    >> like to report the incident to their ISP?
    >>
    >> Is there a way to do this?
    >>
    >> Using Netscape Messinger 7.0
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> CandyFan

    > Vi
    >
    > Hello
    >
    > Check with the person's ISP and see what their Terms of Service and
    > AUP are. Then go from there.

    Maybe you missed the bit that said "Tracing an e-mail back to its source?",
    you fucked up, stupid slut.
    , Jul 22, 2004