Tours in India, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by PASSAGE TO INDIA, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. About us
    KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is the Compleate Destination Management
    Company based in New Delhi announces unmatched exclusively designed
    Tour Packages for the discerning Travellers to India and Nepal, Tibet
    and Bhutan.

    India is a land of diversities and therefore offers diverse
    opportunities for tourists of all tastes.

    KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. offerings, which are invariably
    accompanied by its specialized services, are tailored to meet the
    requirements of one and all.
    There are the Cultural, Historical, Incentive and Adventure tours to
    India with separate packages for Pilgrimage tours of all religions.
    Visit to the silvery beaches of Goa are designed to provide the
    perfect relaxation to vacationers.

    KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. offers Sports & Adventure tours that
    include rafting, trekking, paragliding, Motor - Cycle safari, hiking
    and the like.
    There are also the Wildlife and Special-interest tours to suit the
    individual's taste. The snow-capped Himalayas, two-thirds of which lie
    in India, have some of the world's most scenic spots. Most of these
    destinations like Kullu, Manali, Naggar, Shimla & Mussoorie, are
    included in the packages offered by us.
    KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. offers a wide spectrum of services :
    Hotel bookings in India, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan, Air & Train Tickets,
    Car & Coach rentals, private Air charters, and Conference arrangements
    with pre-and-post conference tours.
    Besides these, there are also the stop-over packages, Tailor made
    itineraries, Fixed-departure tours, Incentive Holidays and
    Special-theme evenings.
    KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is equipped with a team of young and
    energetic staff members specialized in offering their
    quality-services, round-the-clock and throughout the year. Our
    professional team is specialized in Inbound Tours and Out-bound Tours.

    for more informations please visit our website :-
    www.passagetoindia.org or send me an e-mail on
    PASSAGE TO INDIA, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Yellow bellies! Your fate lies in the hands of america ha, ha, ha.
    http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/DEL6834.htm

    the real TOMMY Tutalidge, Jul 15, 2003

  3. PASSAGE TO INDIA

    Mellowed Guest

    I know nothing about KC Tours, however, for those readers interested in
    visiting a fascinating and unique country, visit India. I have done
    business in India for 27 years and regretted the time to retire. Just be
    like a sponge and absorb what you see and take plenty of pictures and
    movies. India is truly unique.

    :
    Mellowed, Jul 16, 2003