Tour inside the ISS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 18, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Nov 18, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:16:31 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > Ends up on a docked shuttle.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=H8rHarp1GEE

    Fun and in HD no less. Lot of money tied up in that venture, I can
    only hope it can break even with the research obtained.
    --
    11/18/2010 2:07:45 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Nov 18, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:11:20 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:16:31 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> Ends up on a docked shuttle.
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=H8rHarp1GEE

    > Fun and in HD no less. Lot of money tied up in that venture, I can only
    > hope it can break even with the research obtained.

    Yeah the video quality is great. Part of me says it would be really cool
    to be able to float around inside my 'home'. The other part would miss
    being able to slap a nice 16oz Tbone on the grill outside. Wonder of the
    Ruskies took some vodka with them?

    Meat Plow, Nov 18, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:38:53 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:11:20 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:16:31 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ends up on a docked shuttle.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=H8rHarp1GEE

    >> Fun and in HD no less. Lot of money tied up in that venture, I can only
    >> hope it can break even with the research obtained.

    > Yeah the video quality is great. Part of me says it would be really cool
    > to be able to float around inside my 'home'. The other part would miss
    > being able to slap a nice 16oz Tbone on the grill outside. Wonder of the
    > Ruskies took some vodka with them?

    No Vodka or charcoal lighter fluid allowed. Freeze dried Ice Cream.
    --
    11/18/2010 3:21:02 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 18, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:22:35 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:38:53 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Fun and in HD no less. Lot of money tied up in that venture, I can
    >>> only hope it can break even with the research obtained.

    >> Yeah the video quality is great. Part of me says it would be really
    >> cool to be able to float around inside my 'home'. The other part would
    >> miss being able to slap a nice 16oz Tbone on the grill outside. Wonder
    >> of the Ruskies took some vodka with them?

    > No Vodka or charcoal lighter fluid allowed. Freeze dried Ice Cream.

    No vodka? Maybe according to US regulations. Lighter fluid? Don't need it
    if you can't step outside to grill.

    Meat Plow, Nov 18, 2010