    I own an HP TouchSmart 610 PC with Windows 7 installed. In Paint, Photoshop, Acrobat, or any other program, I cannot use my finger to handwrite.

    When I select the pencil tool, I am able to use my mouse to draw stick figures. However, I cannot use my finger to do so on the touchscreen. My finger will scroll the screen, never draw. How can I change the setting so that I can draw using my finger?

    , Feb 23, 2013

  2. On Saturday, 23 February 2013 07:43:59 UTC, wrote:
    > I own an HP TouchSmart 610 PC with Windows 7 installed.
    > In Paint, Photoshop, Acrobat, or any other program,
    > I cannot use my finger to handwrite.
    >
    > When I select the pencil tool, I am able to use my mouse
    > to draw stick figures. However, I cannot use my finger
    > to do so on the touchscreen. My finger will scroll the
    > screen, never draw. How can I change the setting so
    > that I can draw using my finger?

    I dunno, it works for me in Paint, but Google found me
    this article about touch,

    http://www.marauderzstuff.com/PermaLink,guid,e9be3dd6-f2fa-4b18-98c5-0741c4212aed.aspx

    which includes a description of the "touch pointer"
    which is a built-in on-screen mouse that you control
    by touch, and I guess that programs think you're just
    using a mouse. So, that may be a work-around for you,
    or, other information in the article may be useful.

    Robert Carnegie, Feb 23, 2013

  3. tomslack34

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2013
    Messages:
    3
    When I select the pencil tool, I am able to use my mouse to draw stick figures.

    tomslack34, Mar 15, 2013