    diminish that, or should I ask him to take new photos with no hair
    clips, or should I find a studio that uses film, or...

    Thank you.
    LAJI, Sep 22, 2004

  2. yep...been there. I took some shots of a teen who had written a phone number
    on her arm a few days before. It was not noticeable to the eye in daylight.
    But it showed up in the print. There is no predicting things like this ( I
    expect....though with experience one might learn some things to avoid.)

    Well...you put them there? The photographer took the shot you put together.
    Could he have known? Sounds like shared responsibility there. The only costs
    are in the prints. Offer to pay costs for new prints and let the
    photographer decide on reshooting or repairing. Starting over with a new
    photographer puts you in the position of paying for everything again.

    Gene Palmiter, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Here is the shot with the ink on the arm....and that was invisible to the
    eye in daylight. Easy enough to repair on the blue channel though.

    http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=palmiter&P=&AID=134443&IID=4533697&T=1

    Gene Palmiter, Sep 22, 2004
  4. LAJI

    Jer Guest

    Gene Palmiter wrote:

    > Here is the shot with the ink on the arm....and that was invisible to the
    > eye in daylight. Easy enough to repair on the blue channel though.
    >
    > http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=palmiter&P=&AID=134443&IID=4533697&T=1

    Holy Cow!! Kids do the darndest things! :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
    Jer, Sep 22, 2004
  5. LAJI

    Jeff M. Guest

    mmmm nice photo
    Jeff M., Sep 23, 2004
  6. LAJI

    Mark M Guest

    > Here is the shot with the ink on the arm....and that was invisible to the
    > eye in daylight. Easy enough to repair on the blue channel though.
    >
    > http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=palmiter&P=&AID=134443&IID=4533697&T=1

    Those kid photos are great!
    :)
    It looks like you made them feel very relaxed and natural.
    That's not always easy to do.
    Nice work.
    Mark M, Sep 24, 2004