    Have a nice day.

    Kathy E. Jones
    MCP, A+
    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Mar 23, 3:29 pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed <>
    wrote:
    > I must say I am totally and utterly dismayed by what I see on the web site. It would appear that this web site is little more than a kindergarten for under privileged children intent on insulting anyone seeking to expand their knowledge. I would have expected to see pages of helpful information from like minded helpdesk support people, but all I see are insulating/pointless remarks from a bunch of immature pranksters.
    >
    > Have a nice day.
    >
    > Kathy E. Jones
    > MCP, A+

    Hi Kathy,

    This is not a website, but I won't let that minor inaccuracy get in
    the way of asking the primordial question... "ARE YOU HAWT ?!?!?!"

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    ($1 to Frisbee)
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the blitzkrieg against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Mar 27, 2007

  3. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    CertGuard Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    >>I must say I am totally and utterly dismayed by what I see on the web site.

    > ... "ARE YOU HAWT ?!?!?!"

    With a font like that, I'm guessing she's nawt hawt!

    --
    CertGuard
    Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear
    CertGuard, Apr 2, 2007
  4. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Apr 2, 7:31 pm, "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for
    Excellence in IT Certification and Exam Security> wrote:

    > With a font like that, I'm guessing she's nawt hawt!

    Unfortunately GG won't allow me to see her full fontal. ;-)
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Check out the new 'No Braindump' CertGear:
    http://www.cafepress.com/certguard
    Cerebrus, Apr 2, 2007