    Just a heads-up for my pals... Henceforth, but not necessarily forever, I
    shall be posting under my real name.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Frisbee

    Bill Hileman, Dec 16, 2007

  2. Bill Hileman

    Thor Guest

    Why?

    Looking for new things to do?

    53

    Thor, Dec 16, 2007

  3. Bill Hileman

    Briscobar Guest

    > Just a heads-up for my pals... Henceforth, but not necessarily forever, I
    > shall be posting under my real name.
    >
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Frisbee

    This is one of the signs of the Apocalypse, right?

    Briscobar, Dec 17, 2007
  4. Bill Hileman

    JaR Guest

    On 12/17/2007, Briscobar had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    > > Just a heads-up for my pals... Henceforth, but not necessarily
    > > forever, I shall be posting under my real name.
    > >
    > > The Poster Formerly Known as Frisbee

    > This is one of the signs of the Apocalypse, right?

    Hold me, I'm scared.

    --
    JaR
    Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out.

    JaR, Dec 17, 2007
  5. Bill Hileman

    Consultant Guest

    me too, my name is consultant, pleasure to meet everyone!

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2007
  6. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > me too, my name is consultant, pleasure to meet everyone!

    Is your first name "The"?

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2007
  7. Bill Hileman

    Consultant Guest

    i cannot divulge that much personal info, im sure you know how it goes....

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2007
  8. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    >i cannot divulge that much personal info, im sure you know how it goes....

    So no inseam length then?

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2007
  9. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2007
  10. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Just a heads-up for my pals... Henceforth, but not necessarily forever,
    >> I shall be posting under my real name.
    >>
    >> The Poster Formerly Known as Frisbee

    > Why?

    Some see a nym shift and ask why.

    Others see a nym shift and ask "Why not?"

    Actually, ask "The", I told him via IM (not a big deal).

    Bill Hileman, Dec 17, 2007
  11. Bill Hileman

    kpg* Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in

    > Just a heads-up for my pals... Henceforth, but not necessarily
    > forever, I shall be posting under my real name.
    >
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Frisbee

    sigh - Iv'e seen this before,

    The next step is resign from the MCNGP, whatever that is.

    kp "my real initials' g

    kpg*, Dec 17, 2007
  12. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > Actually, ask "The", I told him via IM (not a big deal).

    He has a previous engagment right now, I'll have to check with him later.

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2007
  13. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > The next step is resign from the MCNGP, whatever that is.

    That sumbitch...

    Traitor child... I must despise you now.

    /obscure movie quote

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2007
  14. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > me too, my name is consultant, pleasure to meet everyone!
    >
    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    >> Just a heads-up for my pals... Henceforth, but not necessarily forever,
    >> I shall be posting under my real name.
    >>
    >> The Poster Formerly Known as Frisbee

    I have a confession. My real name isn't CBIC.

    It's Doom
    <beg>

    CBIC, Dec 17, 2007
  15. Bill Hileman

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:
    #:

    >> The next step is resign from the MCNGP, whatever that is.

    > That sumbitch...
    >

    > Traitor child... I must despise you now.
    >
    > /obscure movie quote

    Willow

    Not that obscure.

    At least not if you are a Val Kilmer fan.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Dec 18, 2007
  16. Bill Hileman

    LRM Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:
    > #:
    >
    >>> The next step is resign from the MCNGP, whatever that is.

    >> That sumbitch...
    >>

    >> Traitor child... I must despise you now.
    >>
    >> /obscure movie quote

    > Willow
    >
    > Not that obscure.
    >
    > At least not if you are a Val Kilmer fan.

    Val Kilmer is hot.
    I'm not changing my name for anyone.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 19, 2007
  17. Bill Hileman

    Consultant Guest

    what do u mean?

    Consultant, Dec 21, 2007
  18. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    I mean that you were engaged, previously.

    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2007