Totally OT: The Disc Golf Twins turn Seven

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 18, 2005.

  1. Posting a day early, since for just the second time this year, I won't be
    going in to work on a Saturday. The other one time this year was for my
    wife's birthday Feb. 26th.

    Dustin and Dylan are doing great, mainstreamed in first grade this year and
    holding their own. Teachers say they both are great at math, but both have
    a lot of trouble with handwriting. Both are typical for boys diagnosed as
    High-Functioning Autistics.

    Dustin has been counting down the days for two weeks now. We brought six
    and a half dozen cupcakes from our local Publix (that big brother works at)
    to their school this morning.

    Looking forward to a fun-filled Birthday Times Two tomorrow.

    I don't have any recent pictures of the boys anywhere on the net, but their
    birth pictures (and one that includes the wife and I) from about eight years
    ago on the "club news" section of this not-updated-in-forever web site:

    http://www.med.ufl.edu/anatomy/todd/discgolf.html

    I'm the one with the beard, with wife, Mitzy, and step-son Zach (now 19). I
    was a lot better looking back then, no beard now, and less hair, more pounds
    (sigh).

    --
    Fris "Youth is wasted on the young" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 18, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > Looking forward to a fun-filled Birthday Times Two tomorrow.

    Have a great one. Pass along our best wishes...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Looking forward to a fun-filled Birthday Times Two tomorrow.

    Wish the sprogs a Happy Birthday from the far opposite side of the country,
    bud!

    Well, OK, Catwalker is *slightly* farther away, but I got here first!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 18, 2005
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Infotech Guest

    Have a good one! Play more disc golf.. that always helps <g>

    --
    Infotech

    Infotech, Mar 18, 2005
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Infotech <> rambled:
    > Have a good one! Play more disc golf.. that always helps <g>

    Frisbee isn't a Disc Golf Twin. He is the owner/operator of the Disc Golf
    Twins.
    But regardless, that's good advice. :)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 18, 2005
  6. Infotech wrote:
    > Have a good one! Play more disc golf.. that always helps <g>

    Long time no see!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 18, 2005
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Posting a day early, since for just the second time this year, I won't
    > be going in to work on a Saturday. The other one time this year was
    > for my wife's birthday Feb. 26th.
    >
    > Dustin and Dylan are doing great, mainstreamed in first grade this
    > year and holding their own. Teachers say they both are great at math,
    > but both have a lot of trouble with handwriting. Both are typical for
    > boys diagnosed as High-Functioning Autistics.

    Happy Birthday (Belated) to the boys! They seem to be better than I was
    in school -- I sucked at handwriting AND math. I can read upside-down
    though. :p

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2005