    Normally, I can't post "thanks" cause I am begging for help but I
    wanted to wanted to thank you all for all the emergency help over the
    last couple of years!
    debi, Nov 17, 2006

  2. debi

    thanatoid Guest

    debi <> wrote in
    news::

    > Normally, I can't post "thanks" cause I am begging for help
    > but I wanted to wanted to thank you all for all the
    > emergency help over the last couple of years!

    Not to nitpick, but if you can manage to somehow post begging
    for help, you can also manage to somehow post to say thank you.

    Still, better late than never (speaking for others, since I do
    not believe we have ever "met").
    thanatoid, Nov 17, 2006

  3. debi

    Rectum Burn Guest

    thanatoid <> said in news:Xns987E85F23C99thanexit@
    66.250.146.158:

    > debi <> wrote in
    >
    >> Normally, I can't post "thanks" cause I am begging for help
    >> but I wanted to wanted to thank you all for all the
    >> emergency help over the last couple of years!

    > Not to nitpick, but if you can manage to somehow post begging
    > for help, you can also manage to somehow post to say thank you.
    >
    > Still, better late than never (speaking for others, since I do
    > not believe we have ever "met").

    Why are you such a fucking dick? Not getting your goat, ar you?

    Hahaha

    Rectum Burrrrn
    Rectum Burn, Nov 17, 2006
  4. debi

    Stickems. Guest

    Nothing is off topic in this group.

    Stickems., Nov 17, 2006
  5. debi

    Mikey Guest

    "Stickems." wrote:

    > Nothing is off topic in this group.

    Not even a nude picture of Bill Gates?
    Mikey, Nov 17, 2006
  6. debi

    thanatoid Guest

    Rectum Burn <>
    wrote in news:Xns987E1D3534393asspiratetime@217.22.228.20:

    > thanatoid <> said in
    > news:Xns987E85F23C99thanexit@ 66.250.146.158:
    >
    >> debi <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Normally, I can't post "thanks" cause I am begging for
    >>> help but I wanted to wanted to thank you all for all the
    >>> emergency help over the last couple of years!

    >> Not to nitpick, but if you can manage to somehow post
    >> begging for help, you can also manage to somehow post to
    >> say thank you.
    >>
    >> Still, better late than never (speaking for others, since
    >> I do not believe we have ever "met").

    > Why are you such a fucking dick? Not getting your goat, ar
    > you?
    >
    > Hahaha
    >
    > Rectum Burrrrn

    I adore people who laugh at their own jokes! Truly a mark of
    superior intelligence and wit.

    Anyway, what IS your problem? Are you Meat Plow's bitch and the
    last time he fucked you up the ass you got a little "burrrrned"?

    [No offense, Meat Plow, just managing a troll]

    Regards
    t.

    P.S. Look up "get one's goat" (under "goat") in a good
    dictionary.
    thanatoid, Nov 17, 2006
  7. debi

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:48:32 +0000, thanatoid Has Frothed:

    > Rectum Burn <>
    > wrote in news:Xns987E1D3534393asspiratetime@217.22.228.20:
    >
    >> thanatoid <> said in
    >> news:Xns987E85F23C99thanexit@ 66.250.146.158:
    >>
    >>> debi <> wrote in

    >>> Not to nitpick, but if you can manage to somehow post
    >>> begging for help, you can also manage to somehow post to
    >>> say thank you.
    >>>
    >>> Still, better late than never (speaking for others, since
    >>> I do not believe we have ever "met").

    >> Why are you such a fucking dick? Not getting your goat, ar
    >> you?
    >>
    >> Hahaha
    >>
    >> Rectum Burrrrn

    > I adore people who laugh at their own jokes! Truly a mark of
    > superior intelligence and wit.
    >
    > Anyway, what IS your problem? Are you Meat Plow's bitch and the
    > last time he fucked you up the ass you got a little "burrrrned"?
    >
    > [No offense, Meat Plow, just managing a troll]
    >
    > Regards
    > t.
    >
    > P.S. Look up "get one's goat" (under "goat") in a good
    > dictionary.

    LOL

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Nov 17, 2006
  8. thanatoid <> wrote in message
    <Xns987E85F23C99thanexit@66.250.146.158>...

    > debi <> wrote in
    >
    >> Normally, I can't post "thanks" cause I am begging for help
    >> but I wanted to wanted to thank you all for all the
    >> emergency help over the last couple of years!

    > Not to nitpick, but<BITCHSLAP>

    Then don't nitpick, thanatard.
    Jork the man-impairer, Nov 18, 2006
  9. debi

    Keme Guest

    Mikey skrev:

    > "Stickems." wrote:
    >
    >> Nothing is off topic in this group.
    >>

    > Not even a nude picture of Bill Gates?

    Helpdesk, so as long as it helps, no...
    Keme, Nov 18, 2006
  10. debi

    gangle Guest

    "Keme" wrote
    > Mikey skrev:
    > >
    > > "Stickems." wrote:
    > >
    > >> Nothing is off topic in this group.
    > >>

    > > Not even a nude picture of Bill Gates?
    > >

    > Helpdesk, so as long as it helps, no...

    TINHelpdesk
    gangle, Nov 18, 2006
  11. debi

    thanatoid Guest

    "Jork the man-impairer" <entomoplasmatales-
    -faced.flax-wench> wrote in

    > thanatoid <> wrote in message
    > <Xns987E85F23C99thanexit@66.250.146.158>...
    >
    >> debi <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Normally, I can't post "thanks" cause I am begging for help
    >>> but I wanted to wanted to thank you all for all the
    >>> emergency help over the last couple of years!

    >> Not to nitpick, but<BITCHSLAP>

    > Then don't nitpick, thanatard.

    Your surprisingly clever - for someone who is obviously impaired
    in many other ways - nicks aside, this is getting a little
    boring.
    thanatoid, Nov 18, 2006
  12. debi

    Frosty Guest

    On 18 Nov 2006 17:53:36 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought sat on
    thanatoid <>'s chest like a vulture, I said
    "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you can
    throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    >"Jork the man-impairer" <entomoplasmatales-
    >-faced.flax-wench> wrote in
    >
    >> thanatoid <> wrote in message
    >> <Xns987E85F23C99thanexit@66.250.146.158>...
    >>
    >>> debi <> wrote in

    >>> Not to nitpick, but<BITCHSLAP>

    >> Then don't nitpick, thanatard.
    >>

    >Your surprisingly clever - for someone who is obviously impaired
    >in many other ways - nicks aside, this is getting a little
    >boring.

    His surprisingly clever what???
    Frosty, Nov 19, 2006
  13. debi

    thanatoid Guest

    Frosty <> wrote in

    > On 18 Nov 2006 17:53:36 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a
    > thought sat on thanatoid <>'s chest
    > like a vulture, I said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll
    > tickle your throat and you can throw it up to me" Said he
    > "I shall" & thus puked:
    >>"Jork the man-impairer" <entomoplasmatales-
    >>-faced.flax-wench> wrote in
    >>
    >>> thanatoid <> wrote in message
    >>> <Xns987E85F23C99thanexit@66.250.146.158>...

    >>> Then don't nitpick, thanatard.
    >>>

    >>Your surprisingly clever - for someone who is obviously
    >>impaired in many other ways - nicks aside, this is getting
    >>a little boring.

    > His surprisingly clever what???

    "Your surprisingly clever

    [- for someone who is obviously impaired in many other ways -]

    nicks aside (...)"

    Like -faced.flax-
    wench etc.
    thanatoid, Nov 19, 2006
  14. thanatoid <> wrote in message
    <Xns987F7911A5B1Bthanexit@66.250.146.158>...

    > "Jork the man-impairer" <entomoplasmatales-
    > -faced.flax-wench> wrote in
    >
    >> thanatoid <> wrote in message
    >> <Xns987E85F23C99thanexit@66.250.146.158>...
    >>
    >>> debi <> wrote in

    >>> Not to nitpick, but<BITCHSLAP>

    >> Then don't nitpick, thanatard.

    >>> I see you can count to three, but your reading
    >>> comprehension is VERY impaired<BITCHSLAP>

    >> Better not make any mistakes then, had you? Hmmm?

    > Your surprisingly<BITCHSLAP>

    You're.
    Kagur the blancmange-stumper, Nov 19, 2006
  15. debi

    Frosty Guest

    On 19 Nov 2006 02:01:01 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought sat on
    thanatoid <>'s chest like a vulture, I said
    "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you can
    throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    >Frosty <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 18 Nov 2006 17:53:36 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a
    >> thought sat on thanatoid <>'s chest
    >> like a vulture, I said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll
    >> tickle your throat and you can throw it up to me" Said he
    >> "I shall" & thus puked:
    >>>"Jork the man-impairer" <entomoplasmatales-
    >>>-faced.flax-wench> wrote in

    >>>Your surprisingly clever - for someone who is obviously
    >>>impaired in many other ways - nicks aside, this is getting
    >>>a little boring.

    >> His surprisingly clever what???
    >>

    >"Your surprisingly clever

    See above.

    Frosty, Nov 19, 2006
  16. debi

    thanatoid Guest

    "Kagur the blancmange-stumper"
    <-chinned.zipper-mora
    led.susie> wrote in news::

    > thanatoid <> wrote in message
    > <Xns987F7911A5B1Bthanexit@66.250.146.158>...
    >
    >> "Jork the man-impairer" <entomoplasmatales-
    >> -faced.flax-wench> wrote in
    >>
    >>> thanatoid <> wrote in message
    >>> <Xns987E85F23C99thanexit@66.250.146.158>...

    >>> Then don't nitpick, thanatard.

    >>> Better not make any mistakes then, had you? Hmmm?

    >> Your surprisingly<BITCHSLAP>

    > You're.

    No, you cretin, I said "Your surprisingly clever <snipped for
    cretin clarity> nicks aside, this is getting a little boring."

    I did NOT say "You are surprisingly clever <snipped for cretin
    clarity> nicks aside, this is getting a little boring."

    But I understand that for certain people, sentences containing
    more than 5 words, let alone with a dashed sub-section, can be a
    little confusing. I suggest you join Meat in his evening English
    classes.

    t. (tgf)
    thanatoid, Nov 20, 2006
  17. debi

    Frosty Guest

    On 20 Nov 2006 03:51:57 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought sat on
    thanatoid <>'s chest like a vulture, I said
    "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you can
    throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    >"Kagur the blancmange-stumper"
    ><-chinned.zipper-mora
    >led.susie> wrote in news::
    >
    >> thanatoid <> wrote in message
    >> <Xns987F7911A5B1Bthanexit@66.250.146.158>...
    >>
    >>> "Jork the man-impairer" <entomoplasmatales-
    >>> -faced.flax-wench> wrote in

    >>> Your surprisingly<BITCHSLAP>

    >> You're.

    >No, you cretin, I said "Your surprisingly clever <snipped for
    >cretin clarity> nicks aside, this is getting a little boring."

    oh ic.

    Frosty, Nov 20, 2006