    Elderly Mother in Law is a fairly light user and can't afford to pay too
    much. Any other good cheap dial up ISP's?

    Luggy
    Lugnut, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Its Totally free IF you put your toll calls via them.

    Thanks
    Craig

    Craig Whitmore, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Lugnut

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Craig Whitmore wrote:
    > Its Totally free IF you put your toll calls via them.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Craig

    Hmmm, comparing their tolls prices with Orcon's it seems that their national
    landline calls are the same price but everything else is cheaper.
    Considerably in some cases.

    Do Orcon have a deal with Tolls and dial-up? I may have to downgrade my 2M
    autosense/tolls plan soon, due to personal financial changes and it not
    performing as expected anyway. Might even have to go back to dial-up.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Jan 7, 2006
  4. Lugnut

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Lugnut" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone use/or know anyone that uses Totally Free Net.
    > http://www.totallyfree.net.nz/ as a dial up and can tell me are they good
    > or bad?
    > Elderly Mother in Law is a fairly light user and can't afford to pay too
    > much. Any other good cheap dial up ISP's?
    >
    > Luggy

    Kiwi Online offers a good reliable service for only $10 a month with no toll
    strings attached.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Jan 7, 2006
  5. Lugnut

    Lugnut Guest

    > "Lugnut" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone use/or know anyone that uses Totally Free Net.
    >> http://www.totallyfree.net.nz/ as a dial up and can tell me are they good
    >> or bad?
    >> Elderly Mother in Law is a fairly light user and can't afford to pay too
    >> much. Any other good cheap dial up ISP's?
    >>
    >> Luggy

    > Kiwi Online offers a good reliable service for only $10 a month with no
    > toll strings attached.

    Thanks for your answers.
    Lugnut, Jan 8, 2006
  6. Lugnut

    Lugnut Guest

    "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    > Craig Whitmore wrote:
    >> Its Totally free IF you put your toll calls via them.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Craig

    > Hmmm, comparing their tolls prices with Orcon's it seems that their
    > national landline calls are the same price but everything else is cheaper.
    > Considerably in some cases.
    >
    > Do Orcon have a deal with Tolls and dial-up? I may have to downgrade my 2M
    > autosense/tolls plan soon, due to personal financial changes and it not
    > performing as expected anyway. Might even have to go back to dial-up.
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Try checking here.
    http://www.consumer.org.nz/ispsearch.asp?Category=Internet Providers
    Lugnut, Jan 8, 2006
  7. Lugnut

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Lugnut wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    >> Craig Whitmore wrote:
    >>> Its Totally free IF you put your toll calls via them.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Craig

    >> Hmmm, comparing their tolls prices with Orcon's it seems that their
    >> national landline calls are the same price but everything else is
    >> cheaper. Considerably in some cases.
    >>
    >> Do Orcon have a deal with Tolls and dial-up? I may have to downgrade
    >> my 2M autosense/tolls plan soon, due to personal financial changes
    >> and it not performing as expected anyway. Might even have to go back
    >> to dial-up. --
    >> ~misfit~
    >>

    > Try checking here.
    > http://www.consumer.org.nz/ispsearch.asp?Category=Internet Providers

    Thanks for that, I've bookmarked it in case I have to downgrade to dial-up.

    Cheers,
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jan 9, 2006