    Frisbee® Guest

    WHOOP GO GATORS BYE BYE CINDY!

    (Condolences to LRM)
    Frisbee®, Apr 2, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    > WHOOP GO GATORS BYE BYE CINDY!
    >
    > (Condolences to LRM)

    Thanks Fris, congrats! Here's to the Gators going all the way!
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Apr 2, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > WHOOP GO GATORS BYE BYE CINDY!

    Congrats.

    Well...My Tigers did rather poorly. They were out classed,
    as was George Mason. It should be a good championship game.

    Guess I'll be pulling for the Gators (even though it rubs me
    the wrong way).

    kpg
    kpg, Apr 3, 2006
  4. **Frisbee®'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > WHOOP GO GATORS BYE BYE CINDY!
    >
    > (Condolences to LRM)

    Grats Fris (and LRM)

    Being that I'm a born Californian (Texan at heart) I would normally root for
    the CA team over the FLA team, but I can't stand the Bruins. I've got USC
    blood in me. Good to see the Bruins got their wussy a$$e$ whooped by your
    Gators.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)