    help.

    Thank for any suggestion

    Bras

    Bras, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Bras

    Rifleman Guest

    "Bras" <> wrote in message
    news:7Ltic.99016$...
    > Hi
    >
    > how could completely remove a program through the REGEDIT command? please
    > help.
    >
    > Thank for any suggestion
    >

    > Bras

    What program do you want to remove?

    Rifleman, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Bras

    Frank Guest

    do a regular uninstall - through add/remove or the apps own uninstall or a
    3rd party programlike cleansweep.
    Then do a Registry clean with something like JV16 powertools or Easycleaner
    or similar

    --
    xx

    Frank, Apr 24, 2004
  4. Bras

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Bras" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > how could completely remove a program through the REGEDIT command? please
    > help.
    >
    > Thank for any suggestion

    Hope you like spam! You posted here with what appears to be a genuine email
    address...read this info:

    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/spam-faq/

    then change the email address you are posting to newsgroups with. (I suggest
    changing the ".ca" in your address to ".invalid" - that should be all you
    need to do.)

    In regards to your question, the previous replies are correct. Use the
    uninstall (control panel, add/remove programs) then use a good registry
    cleaner program. I had to do a "brute force" uninstall at work this week of
    a crashed installation. Since the install crashed, the uninstall didn't
    work. Even without that, I was able to manually delete all folders created
    by the program, get rid of the registry stuff, and start over. The install
    worked fine the second time.

    Toolman Tim, Apr 24, 2004