total certifications per country real numbers?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by valko, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. valko

    valko Guest

    Hi

    did anybody knows mcp total certifications per title per country?

    say how many MCSD.NET in France?

    but I want to know real numbers not from http://mcpmag.com/mcpdatabase/
    because there you see only self-registered MCPs
    and here they give you real numbers:
    http://mcpmag.com/certbasics/

    MCP BY THE NUMBERSMCP
    963,606
    MCSA-W2K
    104,703
    MCSA-W2003
    11,314
    MCSA:Messaging
    15,499
    MCSA:Security
    2,091
    MCSE-NT
    394,807
    MCSE-W2K
    244,153
    MCSE-W2003
    5,604
    MCSE:Messaging
    3,082
    MCSE:Security
    2,505
    MCDBA
    122,586
    MCAD.NET
    15,769
    MCSD
    45,150
    MCSD
    7,744
    MCP+I
    229,139
    MCP+SB
    2,040
    MCSE+I
    12,456
    Total: 2,182,248

    Numbers indicate total certifications per title as of April 14, 2004.

    Courtesy of Microsoft Corp.

    but only per title, I want to know exactly the same mcp total certifications
    per title per country?

    cheers
    Valko

    valko, Oct 21, 2004

  2. valko

    Eric Guest

    MCP Magazine has a database of certified people, but they only take
    people who want to be in it.

    Eric, Oct 22, 2004

  3. valko

    UAError Guest

    "valko" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >did anybody knows mcp total certifications per title per country?

    <snip>
    >Numbers indicate total certifications per title as of April 14, 2004.

    <snip>
    >cheers
    >Valko

    Still only world-wide but a bit more up to date:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp

    September 09, 2004

    The MCP Program was established in 1992.
    To date, more than 1.6 million people1 have achieved
    Microsoft certification worldwide.
    The certification totals on this page are updated one time
    each month.

    Certification Worldwide Achievers
    Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)2
    967,221
    MCP + Internet (MCP+I)3
    229,138
    MCP + Site Building (MCP+SB)3
    2,045
    Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Microsoft
    Windows NT®3
    395,028
    Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
    1,524
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows® 2000
    253,005
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003
    11,379
    MCSE + Internet (MCSE+I)3
    12,464
    MCSE: Messaging Specialization
    3,611
    MCSE: Security Specialization
    3,293
    Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on
    Microsoft Windows 2000
    113,719
    MCSA on Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    21,053
    MCSA: Messaging Specialization
    18,151
    MCSA: Security Specialization
    2,738
    Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) on
    Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000
    125,769
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
    45,957
    MCSD for Microsoft .NET
    9,428
    Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for
    Microsoft .NET
    20,116

    1 Some individuals hold more than one Microsoft
    certification.
    2 Individuals who hold no other Microsoft certification.
    3 Most exams for these certifications are no longer
    available.

    UAError, Oct 24, 2004
  4. valko

    E Golpe Guest

    valko wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > did anybody knows mcp total certifications per title per country?
    >
    > say how many MCSD.NET in France?
    >
    > but I want to know real numbers not from http://mcpmag.com/mcpdatabase/
    > because there you see only self-registered MCPs
    > and here they give you real numbers:
    > http://mcpmag.com/certbasics/
    >
    > MCP BY THE NUMBERSMCP
    > 963,606
    > MCSA-W2K
    > 104,703
    > MCSA-W2003
    > 11,314
    > MCSA:Messaging
    > 15,499
    > MCSA:Security
    > 2,091
    > MCSE-NT
    > 394,807
    > MCSE-W2K
    > 244,153
    > MCSE-W2003
    > 5,604
    > MCSE:Messaging
    > 3,082
    > MCSE:Security
    > 2,505
    > MCDBA
    > 122,586
    > MCAD.NET
    > 15,769
    > MCSD
    > 45,150
    > MCSD
    > 7,744
    > MCP+I
    > 229,139
    > MCP+SB
    > 2,040
    > MCSE+I
    > 12,456
    > Total: 2,182,248
    >
    > Numbers indicate total certifications per title as of April 14, 2004.
    >
    > Courtesy of Microsoft Corp.
    >

    > but only per title, I want to know exactly the same mcp total certifications
    > per title per country?
    >
    > cheers
    > Valko

    I would like to see MSFT publish MCP/etc. cert info divided by
    continent/region, age/sex, and MSFT employee or not.
    Reason being I think a GOOD bulk of the program are employees of the
    company already. Anyone know if anyone has researched this already??

    E Golpe, Nov 3, 2004
  5. valko

    Guest Guest

    And just for kicks ...

    And just for kicks, why don't we break down the MCSD stats by Democrat vs.
    Republican. ;-)

    Guest, Nov 7, 2004
  6. Re: And just for kicks ...

    >And just for kicks, why don't we break down the MCSD stats by Democrat vs.
    >Republican. ;-)

    nice!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2004