    3) type London to New York
    4) click on the 'get directions' button on the right
    5) go to point 37....

    spig, Apr 14, 2007

  2. spig

    eckie thump Guest

    spig <> wrote:

    > Time for a smile...
    >
    > 1) go to http://maps.google.com/
    > 2) click on 'get directions'
    > 3) type London to New York
    > 4) click on the 'get directions' button on the right
    > 5) go to point 37....

    lol

    eckie thump, Apr 14, 2007

  3. spig

    Flyer Guest

    "spig" <> wrote in message
    > Time for a smile...
    >
    > 1) go to http://maps.google.com/
    > 2) click on 'get directions'
    > 3) type London to New York
    > 4) click on the 'get directions' button on the right
    > 5) go to point 37....

    and the fact it takes you through France en-route as well, very bizarre ;-)

    P.

    Flyer, Apr 14, 2007
  4. spig

    Rick Merrill Guest

    do you suppose Google is thinking of
    doing the whole travel agent thing?

    Rick Merrill, Apr 14, 2007
  5. spig

    philo Guest

    "spig" <> wrote in message
    > Time for a smile...
    >
    > 1) go to http://maps.google.com/
    > 2) click on 'get directions'
    > 3) type London to New York
    > 4) click on the 'get directions' button on the right
    > 5) go to point 37....

    hmmm

    it says to swin across the Atlantic...
    I think I'll just wait 'till it freezes over...then just walk across, thank
    you <G>

    philo, Apr 14, 2007
  6. spig

    Flyer Guest

    "Rick Merrill" <> wrote in message
    > do you suppose Google is thinking of
    > doing the whole travel agent thing?

    if it helps them attain world domination, I guess so ;-)

    P.

    Flyer, Apr 14, 2007
  7. spig wrote:
    > Time for a smile...
    >
    > 1) go to http://maps.google.com/
    > 2) click on 'get directions'
    > 3) type London to New York
    > 4) click on the 'get directions' button on the right
    > 5) go to point 37....

    It works the same going from New York to London, but it's point 23.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 14, 2007
  8. Rôgêr wrote:
    > spig wrote:
    >> Time for a smile...
    >>
    >> 1) go to http://maps.google.com/
    >> 2) click on 'get directions'
    >> 3) type London to New York
    >> 4) click on the 'get directions' button on the right
    >> 5) go to point 37....

    > It works the same going from New York to London, but it's point 23.

    And this hasn't gone around for what...two weeks? :)

    It was Boston-London then.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 14, 2007
  9. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>spig wrote:
    >>
    >>>Time for a smile...
    >>>
    >>>1) go to http://maps.google.com/
    >>>2) click on 'get directions'
    >>>3) type London to New York
    >>>4) click on the 'get directions' button on the right
    >>>5) go to point 37....

    >>It works the same going from New York to London, but it's point 23.

    > And this hasn't gone around for what...two weeks? :)
    >
    > It was Boston-London then.

    I've been working or spring cleaning of my cave and missed it. I feel so
    out of touch.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 14, 2007
  10. spig

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-14, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >> spig wrote:
    >>> Time for a smile...
    >>>
    >>> 1) go to http://maps.google.com/
    >>> 2) click on 'get directions'
    >>> 3) type London to New York
    >>> 4) click on the 'get directions' button on the right
    >>> 5) go to point 37....

    >> It works the same going from New York to London, but it's point 23.

    > And this hasn't gone around for what...two weeks? :)
    >
    > It was Boston-London then.

    I was crossing a river when my GPS thing told me to 'leave ferry and turn
    left after 500 feet'.

    It's a conspiracy.

    --
    -- Whiskers