    At Ascent Dlink costs $150.05 and Linksys costs $195.91

    Cheers,
    Dany.
    Dany P. Wu, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Dany P. Wu

    Mark. Guest

    i'd recommend the linksys. Pays in the long run to pay for quality.
    Mark., Oct 8, 2003

  3. Dany P. Wu

    Dogg Guest

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:37:21 +1300, "Dany P. Wu"
    <> wrote:

    >At Ascent Dlink costs $150.05 and Linksys costs $195.91
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Dany.

    I've used 2 of the D-Link DI-704P with no problems. User interface is
    kinda big and ugly compared to the DSL-504 (which I have been using at
    work for yonks) but otherwise "It just works". Also the 0800 number
    support (which goes to OZ) is really good.
    Dogg, Oct 9, 2003