Tossers.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by www.pocketpcheaven.com, Mar 2, 2006.

  1. www.pocketpcheaven.com, Mar 2, 2006

  2. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    You are lowdes and I claim my $2.50

    Did you expect me to click that?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?
    Bigus Dickus, Mar 2, 2006

  3. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of www.pocketpcheaven.com:

    > Frisbee(R) and Smallish Dickus.
    >
    > Nuff Said.

    Ooooh, that's gonna leave a mark.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 2, 2006
  4. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Ooooh, that's gonna leave a mark.

    Right! I'm hurt! Oh, boo hoo....the little boy from hAmsterdam hurt my feelings
    by calling me Smallish Dickus.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  5. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Lasher Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in news:#m$LJ9kPGHA.1580
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > You are lowdes and I claim my $2.50
    >

    > Did you expect me to click that?

    I wouldn't take any disease infested money from Lowdes.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 3, 2006
  6. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Lasher Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in news:#m$LJ9kPGHA.1580
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > I claim my $2.50

    You're ripping yourself off. $2.50 and two fifty is a HUGE difference.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 3, 2006
  7. JaR wrote:
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of www.pocketpcheaven.com:
    >
    > > Frisbee(R) and Smallish Dickus.
    > >
    > > Nuff Said.

    > Ooooh, that's gonna leave a mark.

    With that kind of witt, absolutely!

    Jeroen
    Jeroen Wijnands, Mar 3, 2006
  8. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in news:#m$LJ9kPGHA.1580
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I claim my $2.50

    > You're ripping yourself off. $2.50 and two fifty is a HUGE difference.

    Ah, you have a clue.
    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  9. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Frisbee® Guest

    "www.pocketpcheaven.com" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee(R) and Smallish Dickus.
    >
    > Nuff Said.
    >
    > http://www.pocketpcheaven.com

    I not only toss, I catch, too.

    I'm a pretty good tosser, if'n I do say so myself.

    So is that a PC in your pocket, or are you just happy to see Bigus Dickus?
    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  10. >
    > I not only toss, I catch, too.
    >
    > I'm a pretty good tosser, if'n I do say so myself.
    >
    > So is that a PC in your pocket, or are you just happy to see Bigus Dickus?

    Oh, he vewy happy to see Bigus Di©kus....yesa....he vewy happy.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 3, 2006
  11. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >> "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in news:#m

    $LJ9kPGHA.1580
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> I claim my $2.50

    >> You're ripping yourself off. $2.50 and two fifty is a HUGE difference.

    > Ah, you have a clue.

    but does he have a cookie recipie from N-M?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A chicken is just an egg's way of continuing the species.
    Neil, Mar 3, 2006
  12. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in news:#m

    > $LJ9kPGHA.1580
    >>> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >>> You're ripping yourself off. $2.50 and two fifty is a HUGE difference.

    >> Ah, you have a clue.
    >>

    > but does he have a cookie recipie from N-M?

    It was only a clue. And a small one. At least he acknowledged there was a
    difference.

    I think very few actually get the reference.

    And you really dropped way too much of a hint.

    Now let's see if anyone does any research.
    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  13. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > >> Ah, you have a clue.
    > >>

    > > but does he have a cookie recipie from N-M?

    > It was only a clue. And a small one. At least he acknowledged there was a
    > difference.
    >
    > I think very few actually get the reference.
    >
    > And you really dropped way too much of a hint.
    >
    > Now let's see if anyone does any research.

    Neiman Marcus? That's recipe has been out for years, and yes, I have it.

    So I bake...What of it? Does baking make me less of a man? I happen to like
    Coffee and I happen to like Chocolate chip cookies. Why? WHY?? Why does this
    keep taunting me? Whhhhyyyyyyyy??

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  14. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in news:#m

    > $LJ9kPGHA.1580
    >>> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >>> You're ripping yourself off. $2.50 and two fifty is a HUGE difference.

    >> Ah, you have a clue.
    >>

    > but does he have a cookie recipie from N-M?

    The reference to this little thing didn't start with a cookie recipe, and
    wasn't even in the US, nor was it originally two fifty. I want someone who
    can find it's real origin. That would be the person with a real clue.
    LRM, Mar 3, 2006
  15. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    > The reference to this little thing didn't start with a cookie recipe,
    > and wasn't even in the US, nor was it originally two fifty. I want
    > someone who can find it's real origin. That would be the person with a
    > real clue.

    very well, it has to do with a british newspaper contest but the actual
    fee was 5 punds not two-fifty. Wesminister Gazzette, Lobby Lund...

    the two fifty refernce is the N-M cookie thing.

    google (and wikipedia) are your friends...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Evolution: God's way of issuing updates.
    Neil, Mar 3, 2006
  16. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >
    >> The reference to this little thing didn't start with a cookie recipe,
    >> and wasn't even in the US, nor was it originally two fifty. I want
    >> someone who can find it's real origin. That would be the person with a
    >> real clue.

    > very well, it has to do with a british newspaper contest but the actual
    > fee was 5 punds not two-fifty. Wesminister Gazzette, Lobby Lund...
    >
    > the two fifty refernce is the N-M cookie thing.
    >
    > google (and wikipedia) are your friends...

    I already knew the answer, as I guessed you did, I was looking for the less
    cluefull to use the aforementioned friends. But thanks any way Neil. I
    already knew you had a real clue no matter what the others were saying
    behind your back.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 3, 2006
  17. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#zm8IaxPGHA.1676
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > no matter what the others were saying
    > behind your back.

    just because I'm old doesn't mean I'm deaf...I hear them...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - RAM DISK is NOT an installation procedure!
    Neil, Mar 4, 2006
  18. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#zm8IaxPGHA.1676
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> no matter what the others were saying
    >> behind your back.
    >>

    > just because I'm old doesn't mean I'm deaf...I hear them...

    That's because I'm so old I have to tell the to speak louder.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 4, 2006
  19. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > > just because I'm old doesn't mean I'm deaf...I hear them...
    > >

    > That's because I'm so old I have to tell the to speak louder.

    The who? I missed that, I must be getting old too. (And not because I know of
    TheWho)
    Bigus Dickus, Mar 4, 2006
  20. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Consultant Guest