    get them fixed.

    Where is the best place to take them?

    TIA
    -=rjh=-, Jan 6, 2006

  2. -=rjh=-

    EMB Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > Any recommendations for the above?
    >
    > I've got a couple of Toshibas here that have the FL inverter issue,
    > Toshiba has extended the warranty to cover this issue, and I'd like to
    > get them fixed.
    >
    > Where is the best place to take them?

    In Auckland I've always used The Laptop Company (who have also supplied
    all our Toshibas). According to their website the Wellington branch has
    a service centre too.

    http://www.laptop.co.nz/map.asp?location=2

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Jan 6, 2006

  3. -=rjh=-

    *Owly* Guest

    "-=rjh=-" <> wrote in message
    > Any recommendations for the above?
    >
    > I've got a couple of Toshibas here that have the FL inverter issue,
    > Toshiba has extended the warranty to cover this issue, and I'd like to
    > get them fixed.
    >
    > Where is the best place to take them?
    >
    > TIA

    Able Business Machines @ 20 Hutt Rd in Thorndon. There are two fantastic
    techs there who will sort it for you.

    Owly.
    *Owly*, Jan 6, 2006
  4. -=rjh=-

    -=rjh=- Guest

    *Owly* wrote:
    > "-=rjh=-" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Any recommendations for the above?
    >>
    >>I've got a couple of Toshibas here that have the FL inverter issue,
    >>Toshiba has extended the warranty to cover this issue, and I'd like to
    >>get them fixed.
    >>
    >>Where is the best place to take them?
    >>
    >>TIA

    > Able Business Machines @ 20 Hutt Rd in Thorndon. There are two fantastic
    > techs there who will sort it for you.

    Thanks, I'll give them a call. Most of the laptops I've seen have
    previously been worked on by butchers, so any personal recommendations
    are useful.
    -=rjh=-, Jan 10, 2006