    of laptop upgrading.

    Thanks in advance

    John Robinson
    John Robinson, Aug 22, 2006

  2. John Robinson

    Guest

    "John Robinson" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I recently purchased a new drive for my Laptop. I cannot find any
    >instructions on how to fit this drive. Could someone please 'guide' me
    >through the process. I'm quite good at upgrading PC's but have no experience
    >of laptop upgrading.

    If it's like mine, it's very easy, just press a button and pull it
    out.
    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd510/en/sm/upgrades.htm#wp999869
    I assume their all pretty much the same.

    --
    http://www.jdbshow.com/badsign.html
    , Aug 23, 2006

  3. John Robinson

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:52:57 GMT, "John Robinson"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I recently purchased a new drive for my Laptop. I cannot find any
    >instructions on how to fit this drive. Could someone please 'guide' me
    >through the process. I'm quite good at upgrading PC's but have no experience
    >of laptop upgrading.

    You bought it new? Did it come with instructions?

    There may be a lever on the bottom of the laptop to slide the drive
    out. If not, look for screws. Or perhaps on Toshiba's site there's
    instructions?
    Evan Platt, Aug 23, 2006
  4. I bought it 'new' on Ebay. There was no instructions and I've been unable to
    find anything (apart from a standard user manual) on the Toshiba site.

    Someone has offered me a 'service manual' in PDF format so I should be OK
    with that.

    Thanks

    John

    John Robinson, Aug 23, 2006