    know config, safe mode command prompt, safe mode network, still no
    luck!)....

    Cheers

    Michael Payne, Jan 28, 2005

  2. "Michael Payne" <> wrote in message
    news:ctd2rq$1i1$
    > I have the above laptop which all of a sudden is booting up to
    > Windows Xp, then coming up with a blue screen and rebooting (before I
    > get a change to view whats on the blue screen).
    >
    > Anyone got any ideas on how to get back into windows (did safe mode,
    > last know config, safe mode command prompt, safe mode network, still
    > no luck!)....

    Bin it. You've fixed it beyond repair, you wanker.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005

  3. "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in message
    > "Michael Payne" <> wrote in message
    >> I have the above laptop which all of a sudden is booting up to
    >> Windows Xp, then coming up with a blue screen and rebooting (before I
    >> get a change to view whats on the blue screen).
    >>
    >> Anyone got any ideas on how to get back into windows (did safe mode,
    >> last know config, safe mode command prompt, safe mode network, still
    >> no luck!)....

    > Bin it. You've fixed it beyond repair, you wanker.
    >
    > --
    > Glorious Goitre

    Ahhh - I remember the good old days when people on newsgroups used to
    respond with answers that meant something - instead of wasting their time
    thinking up insults :)

    Michael Payne, Jan 28, 2005
  4. "Michael Payne" <> wrote in message
    > "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in message
    >> "Michael Payne" <> wrote in message
    >>> I have the above laptop which all of a sudden is booting up to
    >>> Windows Xp, then coming up with a blue screen and rebooting (before
    >>> I get a change to view whats on the blue screen).
    >>>
    >>> Anyone got any ideas on how to get back into windows (did safe mode,
    >>> last know config, safe mode command prompt, safe mode network, still
    >>> no luck!)....

    >> Bin it. You've fixed it beyond repair, you wanker.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Glorious Goitre
    >>

    > Ahhh - I remember the good old days when people on newsgroups used to
    > respond with answers that meant something -

    What, just like yours you mean?

    "Ahhh - I remember the good old days when people on newsgroups used to
    respond with answers that meant something -"

    Followed by:

    "instead of wasting their time thinking up insults :)"

    > instead of wasting their time thinking up insults :)

    And you can wipe that stupid fuckin' smile off your gormless face, you
    stupid lame ****.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  5. Michael Payne wrote:
    >>>Anyone got any ideas on how to get back into windows (did safe mode,
    >>>last know config, safe mode command prompt, safe mode network, still
    >>>no luck!)....

    > Ahhh - I remember the good old days when people on newsgroups used to
    > respond with answers that meant something - instead of wasting their time
    > thinking up insults :)

    those days are long gone sorry... so no idea on what the bluescreen says
    huh?

    so safe mode gets you no-where... you say that you've tried it, but
    didn't say what it did do.

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 28, 2005
  6. <snip>

    > those days are long gone sorry... so no idea on what the bluescreen says
    > huh?
    >
    > so safe mode gets you no-where... you say that you've tried it, but didn't
    > say what it did do.
    >
    > --
    > Dave.net.nz
    > reply addy is e
    > nice! http://www.dave.net.nz/images/link.jpg

    It loads the windows load screen then goes to the blue screen and reboots
    again - repeats and repeats :-s

    Michael Payne, Jan 28, 2005
  7. "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >> Ahhh - I remember the good old days when people on newsgroups used to
    >> respond with answers that meant something - instead of wasting their
    >> time thinking up insults :)

    > those days are long gone sorry... so no idea on what the bluescreen
    > says huh?

    Forget the BSOD, he has no idea, period.

    > so safe mode gets you no-where... you say that you've tried it, but
    > didn't say what it did do.

    Oi! Step off your machine and put a fuckin' sheep on, it'll have a better go
    at helpin' the OP.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  8. "Michael Payne" <> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    >>
    >> those days are long gone sorry... so no idea on what the bluescreen
    >> says huh?
    >>
    >> so safe mode gets you no-where... you say that you've tried it, but
    >> didn't say what it did do.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dave.net.nz
    >> reply addy is e
    >> nice! http://www.dave.net.nz/images/link.jpg

    > It loads the windows load screen then goes to the blue screen and
    > reboots again - repeats and repeats :-s

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    That's three fickin' time in two different ways you've stated that now.

    Wanna go for a third, you ****-up?

    repeats and repeats repeats and repeats repeats and repeats repeats and
    repeats repeats and repeats repeats and repeats repeats and repeats repeats
    and repeats repeats and repeats repeats and repeats repeats and repeats
    repeats and repeats repeats and repeats repeats and repeats

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  9. Michael Payne wrote:
    >>so safe mode gets you no-where...

    > It loads the windows load screen then goes to the blue screen and reboots
    > again - repeats and repeats :-s

    Tried a repair?

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 28, 2005
  10. "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    > Michael Payne wrote:
    >>> so safe mode gets you no-where...

    >> It loads the windows load screen then goes to the blue screen and
    >> reboots again - repeats and repeats :-s

    > Tried a repair?

    Where's that fuckin' sheep I asked for, eh?!!

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  11. Michael Payne

    mark Guest

    "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in

    > Subject: Re: Toshiba Satellite 4030CDT
    > From: "Gloria Goitre" <>
    > Newsgroups: nz.comp,24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>> It loads the windows load screen then goes to the blue screen and
    >>> reboots again - repeats and repeats :-s

    >> Tried a repair?

    > Where's that fuckin' sheep I asked for, eh?!!
    >
    > --
    > Glorious Goitre

    Even sheep learn. It's run away to hide after last time. You're one sick
    dude.

    mark, Jan 28, 2005
  12. "mark" <> wrote in message
    > "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Subject: Re: Toshiba Satellite 4030CDT
    >> From: "Gloria Goitre" <>
    >> Newsgroups: nz.comp,24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>
    >> "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>> Tried a repair?

    >> Where's that fuckin' sheep I asked for, eh?!!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Glorious Goitre

    > Even sheep learn. It's run away to hide after last time. You're one
    > sick dude.

    There he is. Now, get on that machine of Dave's and advise a fix for
    Michael.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  13. mark, <>, wrote:

    > "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Subject: Re: Toshiba Satellite 4030CDT
    >> From: "Gloria Goitre" <>
    >> Newsgroups: nz.comp,24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>
    >> "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>> Tried a repair?

    >> Where's that fuckin' sheep I asked for, eh?!!

    > Even sheep learn. It's run away to hide after last time. You're one
    > sick dude.

    Do you always call women "dude"? Can't you tell the difference?

    --
    G Morgan admits that he gets told he's a
    fuckwit, not just on usenet, but in in real

    Fugok the annoyed, Jan 28, 2005
  14. "Fugok the annoyed"
    <-stick-on-hydatid.com> wrote in
    message
    > mark, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Subject: Re: Toshiba Satellite 4030CDT
    >>> From: "Gloria Goitre" <>
    >>> Newsgroups: nz.comp,24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>>
    >>> "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>> Where's that fuckin' sheep I asked for, eh?!!

    >> Even sheep learn. It's run away to hide after last time. You're one
    >> sick dude.

    > Do you always call women "dude"? Can't you tell the difference?

    mark's a cross dressing biatch.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  15. "Fugok the annoyed"
    <-stick-on-hydatid.com> wrote in
    message
    > mark, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Subject: Re: Toshiba Satellite 4030CDT
    >>> From: "Gloria Goitre" <>
    >>> Newsgroups: nz.comp,24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>>
    >>> "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>> Where's that fuckin' sheep I asked for, eh?!!

    >> Even sheep learn. It's run away to hide after last time. You're one
    >> sick dude.

    > Do you always call women "dude"? Can't you tell the difference?

    mark's a cross dressing /sheep/, sorry looking biatch.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  16. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    > "Fugok the annoyed"

    >> Do you always call women "dude"? Can't you tell the difference?

    > mark's a cross dressing /sheep/, sorry looking biatch.

    PMSL

    Nakir the ball-rinker, Jan 28, 2005
  17. Michael Payne

    Gavin Tunney Guest

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:06:50 +1300, "Michael Payne"
    <> wrote:

    >I have the above laptop which all of a sudden is booting up to Windows Xp,
    >then coming up with a blue screen and rebooting (before I get a change to
    >view whats on the blue screen).
    >
    >Anyone got any ideas on how to get back into windows (did safe mode, last
    >know config, safe mode command prompt, safe mode network, still no
    >luck!)....
    >
    >Cheers

    It could be a corrupted hibernation file, which does sometimes cause
    the problem you've described. If you start up to the recovery console
    you can usually find that file & rename/delete it. Is a pretty
    descriptive name & in the root directory.

    Cheers

    Gavin

    Gavin Tunney, Jan 28, 2005