    I am looking for an online manual which can show me how to remove the
    internal battery..
    Larry
    larya, Sep 10, 2007

  2. larya

    Mandy Guest

    Mandy, Sep 10, 2007

  3. larya

    larya Guest

    Hi Mandy....
    Thanks very much for the quick reply... I went to the page and it
    asked me a series of question to narow down the product... But it kept
    putting me in a loop... So far no manul...
    Perhaps to simplify my question...
    I am trying to find out how to take the battery compartment out....
    I know there is a simple way once you know it..
    Larry ve3fxq

    larya, Sep 10, 2007
  4. larya

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:36:57 -0700, larya wrote:

    >Hi Mandy....
    >Thanks very much for the quick reply... I went to the page and it
    >asked me a series of question to narow down the product... But it kept
    >putting me in a loop... So far no manul...

    It may say printed on the case the gereric model i.e. the 4030CDS, have
    a look for the model / family series label on the base.

    Assuming it's a Satellite (not a Pro) and you have to say if it's an A,
    L, M or other series model.

    >Perhaps to simplify my question...
    >I am trying to find out how to take the battery compartment out....
    >I know there is a simple way once you know it..

    Generally it's a slide / pair of spring clips you push , identified by a
    battery symbol or just an arrow showing the direction to slide the clip.

    The shape you are looking for is
    http://www.abatterypack.com/notebook-battery/TOSHIBA/PA3107U-1BAS.htm

    Tosh forum
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/jive3/index.jspa

    >Larry ve3fxq
    >

    >On Sep 10, 1:33 pm, "Mandy" <> wrote:
    >> "larya" <> wrote in message

    >> > Greetings...
    >> > I just purchased the above mentioned laptop computer.. It is my first
    >> > lapton...
    >> > I am looking for an online manual which can show me how to remove the
    >> > internal battery..
    >> > Larry

    >> Try here:http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/download_ma...

    Me