    a copy off.. or anyone who's able to make some ISO's and let me download
    them from them..

    Thanks Daniel
    Daniel, May 12, 2006

  2. Daniel

    Allan Guest

    "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    news:4464607d$...
    > Hey i would like to get hold of the recovery CD's for a toshiba portage
    > r100. Is there anyone in P.N. Who has these that i could come and burn a
    > copy off.. or anyone who's able to make some ISO's and let me download
    > them from them..
    >

    > Thanks Daniel

    Do you realise that the Toshiba web site has available for download all of
    the Toshiba utilities for a whole raft of models, if you are really stuck?
    This will let you build the OS from scratch and then install all of the
    Toshiba specific stuff.

    The link for the Portege R100 is
    http://www.isd.toshiba.com.au/71/live.dll/topic/content/driver_search_list.jsp?
    BV_SessionID=@@@@0723106340.1147460434@@@@&BV_EngineID=
    ccceaddhhgfjfhmcefecekfdffhdfgi.0&theAction=true&CATOID=-
    15058&MODE=NPRO&ProductMenu_0=Notebooks&ProductMenu_1=
    Portege&ProductMenu_2=295791&x=10&y=10
    Allan, May 12, 2006

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Yea, have come across that, i will probily just end up doing that.

    Thanks.
    Daniel

    Daniel, May 15, 2006