    of any help. Any ideas???

    Thanks

    Phil

    Phil Beech, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Phil Beech

    Scrote Guest

    Phil Beech wrote:
    >> Hi group
    >>
    >> I have a Toshiba Pocket PC e400, which simply does not recognise the
    >> fact that there is an SD card in the memory card slot. The card
    >> seems to be ok: i can format it and add and delete files via the
    >> card slot on my desktop pc by using Explorer . Neither the users
    >> handbook or the Toshiba website have been of any help. Any ideas???
    >>

    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Phil

    Tried a different card?
    Soft reset has no effect?
    Backup. Then try a hard reset.
    Try over here microsoft.public.pocketpc
    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    Scrote, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Phil Beech

    thulsi Guest

    or it could be that the sd slot is faulty or the card's capacity is too
    high. might be worth while having a word with toshiba.

    thulsi, Jan 13, 2005