    I am having problems with all of my USB Drives. I plug in my ipod usb
    cable and it doesn't recognize that I have anything pluged into the
    drive. Are my USB drives not working?

    Katie, Sep 17, 2007

  2. Katie

    Jack Pott Guest

    "Katie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am having problems with all of my USB Drives. I plug in my ipod usb
    > cable and it doesn't recognize that I have anything pluged into the
    > drive. Are my USB drives not working?

    Apparently not. You're a blonde, aren't you?

    Jack Pott, Sep 17, 2007

  3. Katie

    sdlomi2 Guest

    "Katie" <> wrote in message
    >I am having problems with all of my USB Drives. I plug in my ipod usb
    > cable and it doesn't recognize that I have anything pluged into the
    > drive. Are my USB drives not working?

    Just a guess: leave it in & re-start computer. sam

    sdlomi2, Sep 17, 2007
  4. Katie

    ellis_jay Guest

    Jack Pott wrote:
    > "Katie" <> wrote in message
    >> I am having problems with all of my USB Drives. I plug in my ipod
    >> usb cable and it doesn't recognize that I have anything pluged into
    >> the drive. Are my USB drives not working?
    >>

    > Apparently not. You're a blonde, aren't you?

    How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday?

    Tell her a joke on Tuesday!

    --
    When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
    not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Sep 18, 2007