    have removed the keyboard power switch ect. the bottom cover is loose in the
    front and sides but the rear is tight and I see no more screws. HELP!!!!!

    Len
    leonard, Oct 22, 2004

  2. leonard

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| how to remover the bottom cover from toshiba laptop? have removed all
    >| visible screws,the floppy,cd,battery,other covers with all the
    >| screws seen. have removed the keyboard power switch ect. the bottom
    >| cover is loose in the front and sides but the rear is tight and I
    >| see no more screws. HELP!!!!!
    >|
    >| Len

    I haven't worked on Toshiba, but in the Dell and Gateway laptops I've worked
    on, there are screws under the plastic hinge covers...I snap them off, and
    there they are...

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Oct 23, 2004

  3. leonard

    Sano Guest

    That's odd. They only made one model?

    An 1805-S254 you remove everything OUT of the bottom cover.

    Sano, Oct 23, 2004
  4. leonard

    agent10029 Guest

    you need to use the allmighty magnet to locate hidden screws.....

    agent10029, Oct 23, 2004