    problems. The Toshiba would connect without any security and when the
    security was adjusted it would connect but after rebooting would not connect
    again. Any help would be appreciated.

    Scott, Jun 7, 2009

  2. Hi
    First make sure that it works for a while without security.
    I.e., Reboot few times, use the Internet, etc. If it works well, then
    switch On security, put in a new password, and use copy and paste to put the
    same password in the Computer.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jun 7, 2009

  3. I see you're having the same problem as me, don't have a solution
    as yet but see Jack's response to my earlier post it might apply
    to your situation.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233

    rgds
    Roberto

    Roberto le Cornielle, Jun 8, 2009
  4. Scott

    Scott Guest

    The laptop has worked on the unsecured network and was rebooted several
    times. The laptop is also running Windows Vista.

    Scott, Jun 8, 2009