    Built inWifi Not Working

    any info Please

    Skinty

    Skinty, Mar 1, 2008

  2. Skinty

    Guest

    Skinty nervously hit keys and said, On 2/29/2008 8:27 PM:
    > Hi
    >
    > Built inWifi Not Working
    >
    > any info Please
    >
    > Skinty

    Hmm...

    Possibly you haven't built the drivers and installed them?
    Perhaps you have a virus somewhere.
    Perhaps the machine isn't booted.

    We have no information to work on. What brand, model, OS (Windows 2000,
    XP, Vista, etc, Linux...), type of Wireless card.

    With more information comes more information.

    --
    "Wood doesn't just grow on trees..."
    Charlie Harper

    , Mar 1, 2008

  3. Skinty

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 01:27:44 -0000, "Skinty" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Built inWifi Not Working
    >
    >any info Please

    Contact Toshiba.

    Be prepared to be a bit less vague when they answer the phone.

    Evan Platt, Mar 1, 2008
  4. Skinty

    Guest

    <snip>
    Oh my God, I am so far out of it, please don't hit too hard :)

    --
    "Wood doesn't just grow on trees..."
    Charlie Harper

    , Mar 1, 2008
  5. Skinty

    Skinty Guest

    Thanx Guys
    All Working
    Regards
    Skinty

    Skinty, Mar 2, 2008
  6. Skinty

    Chevy s. ten Guest

    Chevy s. ten, Mar 2, 2008
  7. Skinty

    Plato Guest

    Skinty wrote:

    > Built inWifi Not Working
    > any info Please

    Buy a router, purchase a broadand connection. Dont depend on your
    neighbors net connection to be working.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 4, 2008