    replacements. Google doesnt seem to be my friend today. Unless someone has a
    good working keyboard for a 1710CDS laptop.

    Rider
    Rider, May 20, 2004

  2. Rider

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Rider" <> wrote in
    news:c8grvu$i1p$:

    > Does anyone know of the NZ supplier for Toshiba Satellite keyboard
    > replacements. Google doesnt seem to be my friend today. Unless someone
    > has a good working keyboard for a 1710CDS laptop.
    >
    > Rider

    Laptop Company in Christchurch?
    Toshiba's site can be a bit of a pain; you need to search through it as if
    you were looking for warranty service. It then pulls up a big list of New
    Zealand Service Shops. Then you phone the list, and ask for the service
    department.

    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, May 20, 2004

  3. Rider

    Rider Guest

    "Dave Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > "Rider" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Does anyone know of the NZ supplier for Toshiba Satellite keyboard
    > > replacements. Google doesnt seem to be my friend today. Unless someone
    > > has a good working keyboard for a 1710CDS laptop.
    > >
    > > Rider
    > >

    > Laptop Company in Christchurch?
    > Toshiba's site can be a bit of a pain; you need to search through it as if
    > you were looking for warranty service. It then pulls up a big list of New
    > Zealand Service Shops. Then you phone the list, and ask for the service
    > department.
    >
    > Ciao, Dave

    Cheers Dave, Its one of those days I just shouldnt have gotten out of bed.

    Rider
    Rider, May 20, 2004
  4. Rider wrote:
    > Does anyone know of the NZ supplier for Toshiba Satellite keyboard
    > replacements. Google doesnt seem to be my friend today. Unless someone has a
    > good working keyboard for a 1710CDS laptop.

    The Laptop Company in Dunedin fixes our work ones... but Im guessing you
    mean wholesale supplier?

    Tried calling Toshiba NZ?
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 20, 2004
  5. Rider

    Frank Sams Guest

    service plus, part of portables plus...delt with them before

    Frank Sams, May 20, 2004