    chris Guest

    how can you download from a torrent site wiv usenext? i cnt seem 2
    dwnload nefing from them.
    chris, Dec 28, 2005

  2. chris

    Trax Guest

    "chris" <nospam@invalid> wrote:

    |>how can you download from a torrent site wiv usenext? i cnt seem 2
    |>dwnload nefing from them.

    First you don't use UseNext, it's a subscription site; find a site
    like http://thepiratebay.org/browse.php

    Download the .torrent file, double click on it and your client will
    open and start the download
    Good clients would be Utorrent and Azureus

    --
    Puzzle break.
    http://219.101.39.52/~nanahiro/main.html
    Trax, Dec 28, 2005

  3. chris

    The Shed Guest

    "chris" <nospam@invalid> wrote in message
    > how can you download from a torrent site wiv usenext? i cnt seem 2
    > dwnload nefing from them.

    This is not a phone text group m8
    Get a client--bitlord etc etc

    maybe it your inability to spell anything longer than three sylables
    that is the error?
    i now nuffin m8-cnt w8 4 summat wt is eze or sum cnt to tel me wt 2 do
    The Shed, Dec 28, 2005