  1. What's a good progran that converts the downloaded torrent files to
    MPEG-4? I have Nero, but it doesn't seem to want to work for a newbie
    or either I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.
    Hurricane1000, Dec 10, 2007

  2. Hurricane1000

    fruitbat Guest

    "Hurricane1000" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What's a good progran that converts the downloaded torrent files to
    > MPEG-4? I have Nero, but it doesn't seem to want to work for a newbie
    > or either I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.

    Try a program called "Any Video Converter v2.51 Free Edition"
    You can google around or download it at
    http://www.any-video-converter.com/download/

    It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb,
    MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod/PSP or other
    portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone.
    It also supports any user defined video file formats as the output. Any
    Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy the any format video with
    your iPod, PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player.
    fruitbat, Dec 15, 2007