    Anyone have valid preferences?and why?

    cheers
    timberwolf

    Timberwolf, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Timberwolf

    SgtMinor Guest

    Timberwolf wrote:
    > I currently use tornado--some have suggested getting BitLord.
    > Anyone have valid preferences?and why?
    >
    > cheers
    > timberwolf

    What's wrong with tornado?

    --
    "I have preferences, but they're not really valid. Damned if I know."

    SgtMinor, Dec 13, 2004

  3. Timberwolf

    Timberwolf Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > Timberwolf wrote:
    >> I currently use tornado--some have suggested getting BitLord.
    >> Anyone have valid preferences?and why?
    >>
    >> cheers
    >> timberwolf

    > What's wrong with tornado?
    >
    > --
    > "I have preferences, but they're not really valid. Damned if I know."

    Nothing wrong with tornado--Bitlord apparently has a search built in.
    Just asking around

    Timberwolf, Dec 13, 2004
  4. Timberwolf

    Richard Guest

    Timberwolf wrote:

    > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    >> Timberwolf wrote:
    >>> I currently use tornado--some have suggested getting BitLord.
    >>> Anyone have valid preferences?and why?
    >>>
    >>> cheers
    >>> timberwolf

    >> What's wrong with tornado?
    >>
    >> --
    >> "I have preferences, but they're not really valid. Damned if I know."
    >>

    > Nothing wrong with tornado--Bitlord apparently has a search built in.
    > Just asking around

    Try turbotorrent.
    I've given up on filesharing programs.
    Every one of them rely to heavily on uploading even while you're downloading
    the first file.

    http://www.download.com/Turbo-Torrent/3000-2166_4-10342356.html

    Richard, Dec 13, 2004
  5. Timberwolf

    Parko Guest

    On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:36:00 -0600, Richard wrote:

    > Timberwolf wrote:
    >

    > > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message

    > >> What's wrong with tornado?
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> "I have preferences, but they're not really valid. Damned if I know."
    > >>

    > > Nothing wrong with tornado--Bitlord apparently has a search built in.
    > > Just asking around

    > Try turbotorrent.
    > I've given up on filesharing programs.
    > Every one of them rely to heavily on uploading even while you're downloading
    > the first file.
    >
    > http://www.download.com/Turbo-Torrent/3000-2166_4-10342356.html

    Um, isn't that what file sharing about? Or are you a leech?
    And why do you need a GUI anyway?

    Azureus, if you must.
    http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Dec 13, 2004
  6. "Timberwolf" <> wrote in message
    > I currently use tornado--some have suggested getting BitLord.
    > Anyone have valid preferences?and why?

    Azureus

    Terje Johan Abrahamsen, Dec 13, 2004
  7. In article <> Parko <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:36:00 -0600, Richard wrote:
    >
    >> Timberwolf wrote:
    >>

    >> > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message

    >> > Nothing wrong with tornado--Bitlord apparently has a search built in.
    >> > Just asking around

    >> Try turbotorrent.
    >> I've given up on filesharing programs.
    >> Every one of them rely to heavily on uploading even while you're downloading
    >> the first file.
    >>
    >> http://www.download.com/Turbo-Torrent/3000-2166_4-10342356.html

    >Um, isn't<THWACK>

    Do you think that he need a gui anyway?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "...that the appearance of Lady Chatterly is really the return of
    "MDKnight" -- Harry Sheil

    Lady Chatterly, Dec 13, 2004
  8. Timberwolf

    doS Guest