    computer?

    Thanks a million.

    , Feb 10, 2007

  2. Re: Torrent looks good. . . converted DVD files looks horrible. .. WHY!?!

    wrote:
    > How do I convert a torrent that I downloaded into something that looks
    > good on a DVD? When I finished downloading it (Rescue Me - Season 3),
    > it looks fine when I watch it on Winamp, but when I convert it to a
    > DVD, the picture looks terrible.
    >
    > I was using dvdSanta and ConvertXtoDVD to create the DVDs and they
    > look horrible. Can anyone tell me how to convert this torrent into a
    > DVD that looks as good as it does when I watch it in file form on my
    > computer?

    I use TMPG Encoder, and I'm very happy with the results. Granted, I'm
    usually just making temporary copies to watch TV shows that I missed,
    but so far I've got no complaints about the quality (this is all
    assuming you're staring with divx-encoded .avi files).

    Well, whaddaya know? War WAS the answer, after all. Go figure.

    A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures,
    (The Excessively Parenthetical) Geena-- Worrier Princess

    "Reciprocity... is the key to every relationship."
    --LAPD Capt. Dudley Smith (James Cromwell), in L.A. Confidential

    "Andy Warhol once said that everyone would be famous for fifteen
    minutes. The unfortunate corollary is that everyone will also appear in
    a Freddie Prinze, Jr. movie for fifteen minutes."
    --me

    "This is like driving a Rolls Royce, naked, in mink underpants."
    --Tony Bourdain

    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
    but at the very least you need a beer."
    -- Frank Zappa

    "I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin'
    it's the best thing in the world."
    -- Alton Brown

    "The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is
    that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes,
    wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their
    prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet
    this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all
    the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in
    all history."
    -- Robert Heinlein

    Geena Phillips, Feb 11, 2007

  3. MassiveProng Guest

    On 10 Feb 2007 10:39:09 -0800, Gave us:

    >How do I

    Maybe because you are a pirate fucktard that should be tracked sown
    and charged.

    MassiveProng, Feb 11, 2007
  4. MassiveProng Guest

    On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:43:43 -0500, Geena Phillips
    <> Gave us:

    >I use TMPG Encoder

    It figures that you are a pirate fucktard too!

    MassiveProng, Feb 11, 2007
  5. gunner Guest

    I see that mommy left your door unlocked again!!!!
    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    gunner, Feb 11, 2007