    but it seems useful to be able to scan straight into text you're
    typing (assuming you can), and the price looks unbeatable.

    Chris
    Chris Doran, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Daniel Kamman, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Chris Doran

    hItecH

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    TopScan Text Reader - Handheld Scanner

    you can buy the Topscan Text scanner directly from this website:
    text-scanner.com

    TopScan Handheld Text Scanner is the ideal text scanner, simply slide the TopScan Handheld scanner over the printed text, and automatically it will transfer the scanned text directly to the computer.

    Topscan Text scanner has the most accurate result in the market; it is the fastest scanner available (scans 1000 words per minute)

    TopScan Advantages

    • Sophisticated Technology at an Affordable Cost
    • Paste all your highlighted sentences into windows applications within seconds.
    • Scan easily across a line of text without any extra buttons
    • Scans formulas, hand-writing or foreign texts in their original style and appearance

    all of the information is also on the web site, text-scanner.com
    hItecH, Jan 3, 2010
  4. Chris Doran

    Gigi

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I bought the parallel version Topscan text reader 5 years ago. It helped me during my college years.

    I recently bought the new USB version @ text-scanner.com, which is much more simple to plug in and use. And it works like a charm on both my vista desktop and win 7 laptop. Oh, and it has some unique features that were not available on the parallel version, such as treasury & translation to various languages.
    Gigi, Jul 15, 2010
  5. Chris Doran

    WBWeeksJr

    Joined:
    May 6, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    TopScan ScanMarker

    The official Website for TopScan is TheTopScan.com and if you go to the Facebook page TheTopScan Time Management Strategies you can get a $10.00 off promo code to use on the Website. The price is then $69.95.
    WBWeeksJr, May 6, 2011
  6. Chris Doran

    basez99

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    The company is called Scanmarker

    Their official website in on Scanmarker.com

    The company is shipping to costumers all over the world, but mainly in the US. The product really does what it says on the tin and is even undergoing a lot of improvement so stay tuned.

    (Full disclosure: I've been working for Scanmarker marketing team - but I'm willing to put my own name here because I know it works.)
    basez99, Sep 27, 2012