    reference for understanding electronic components, circuits, and
    applications.

    http://electronicstopics.blogspot.com/2008/10/welcome-to-world-of-electronics.html

    swapu, Dec 16, 2008

  2. swapu

    Carlos Guest

    We definitely need to include this amazing discovery in Power Electronics
    textbooks together with AC-DC/DC-DC converters!
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 16, 2008

  3. come on, guys. If you need to comment on spam, at least trim the spammer
    urls from it...

    Otherwise, I have to report both the original and the replies as spam.
    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 16, 2008
  4. swapu

    XS11E Guest

    Carlos <> wrote:

    > We definitely need to include this amazing discovery in Power
    > Electronics textbooks together with AC-DC/DC-DC converters!
    >:)

    The power company uses a "meter" to convert current into an enormous
    monthly bill! ;-)

    I'll bet that's their favorite converter.....

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    http://improve-usenet.org

    XS11E, Dec 16, 2008
  5. swapu

    Carlos Guest

    There is a Spanish expression that suits perfectly well to your sound comment.
    If I were to translate it literally it would go like this: "You sent us to
    the corner", in the same way when - in older times - a misbehaving pupil was
    sent to one of the four corners of the classroom as a punishment, facing
    backwards to the class and his face looking downwards to his belly.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 16, 2008
  6. :)

    You'll notice that the post (and the replies to it that included the URL)
    are already gone.

    As for that corner - I've spent my share of time in it...

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 16, 2008