    Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I need to do?

    Paula

    , May 21, 2007

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On 21 May 2007 11:07:06 -0700, wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I've been trying to post in another group,

    Only one other group?

    >but my text is replaced with "There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this
    >topic may have expired or been deleted. "
    >
    >Can anyone tell me why this is happening

    Because you're using a crappy web based interface to usenet.

    >and what I need to do?

    Use a real news client. Ditch google groups.

    Evan Platt, May 21, 2007

  3. Top Guest

    On Mon, 21 May 2007 11:07:06 -0700, paula wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been trying to post in another group, but my text is replaced
    > with "There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this
    > topic may have expired or been deleted. "
    >
    > Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I need to do?
    >
    > Paula

    It may have been removed by Google so you might want to ask them.

    Top

    Top, May 21, 2007
  4. wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been trying to post in another group, but my text is replaced
    > with "There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this
    > topic may have expired or been deleted. "
    >
    > Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I need to do?
    >
    > Paula

    Google groups interface and/or post[er]s.

    Use a real client and use a real NSP. Try OE and Google
    for "free newsgroup access" or something similar.

    --

    "Non calor sed umor est qui nobis incommodat!"

    Bucky Breeder, May 21, 2007
  5. Power Down Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been trying to post in another group, but my text is replaced
    > with "There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this
    > topic may have expired or been deleted. "
    >
    > Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I need to do?
    >
    > Paula

    It could be your posts have been nuked, because posting as gsk8
    you may have been deemed to be spamming your skating site.
    Notable is the groups you are posting to as gsk8 seem to be strictly
    a Google BBS, and not usenet? (I couldn't find that specific group.)

    Power Down, May 21, 2007
  6. john sumner Guest

    wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been trying to post in another group, but my text is replaced
    > with "There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this
    > topic may have expired or been deleted. "
    >
    > Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I need to do?
    >
    > Paula

    Yeah you are a dumbass google grouper who needs to get a real news reader

    john sumner, May 22, 2007
  7. Jenny Guest

    The short chubby toothless loner who posts as:
    "john sumner" <>
    sat seething pointlessly over his low spec budget computer as
    he wrote in message news:...

    snipped
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I've been trying to post in another group, but my text is replaced
    >> with "There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this
    >> topic may have expired or been deleted. "
    >>
    >> Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I need to do?
    >>
    >> Paula

    > Yeah you are a dumbass google grouper who needs to get a real news reader

    So John Sumner do tell us all how using a client
    to access usenet will solve the OP problem of accessing a very specific
    google web ad group that is not available via usenet, strictly via the
    google
    web interface.

    That question is specifically for the abusive luzer:
    josumner@
    josumner@
    josumner@

    Jenny, May 22, 2007
  8. Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 May 2007 12:40:15 +0100, "Jenny" <> wrote:

    >That question is specifically for the abusive luzer:
    >josumner@
    >josumner@
    >josumner@

    <snicker>

    Evan Platt, May 22, 2007
  9. john sumner Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 22 May 2007 12:40:15 +0100, "Jenny" <> wrote:
    >
    >>That question is specifically for the abusive luzer:
    >>josumner@
    >>josumner@
    >>josumner@

    > <snicker>

    I just killfiled that cretin Evan, don`t let morons like that bother me

    john sumner, May 22, 2007
  10. Jenny Guest

    In a sleazy trailer park in Broward county, the unemployable usenet
    newbie "john sumner" <> remains baffled
    by the open source Seamonkey suite, so with what little money he
    has he pays a monthly fee just to access usenet, and having tried
    his demented illogical rant against google groupers, then finding
    himself being thwarted with a simple question, resorted to the following
    tactic so typical of newbies who like john sumner haven't got the
    experiance nor knowledge so claim killfile, and he wrote in message
    > Evan Platt <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Tue, 22 May 2007 12:40:15 +0100, "Jenny" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>That question is specifically for the abusive luzer:
    >>>

    >> <snicker>

    > I just killfiled that cretin Evan, don`t let morons like that bother me

    How disappointing of you John Sumner of
    Broward County Fl.
    You "Killfiled" me, and resorted to your imbecilic abuse?
    We all know you're a newbie, but surely you could have tried
    a response of some sort, well okay, I'll leave you to get on with
    your pathetic anti-google tirades.

    Jenny, May 22, 2007
  11. john sumner Guest

    "Jenny" <> wrote in

    > In a sleazy trailer park in Broward county, the unemployable usenet
    > newbie "john sumner" <> remains baffled
    > by the open source Seamonkey suite, so with what little money he
    > has he pays a monthly fee just to access usenet, and having tried
    > his demented illogical rant against google groupers, then finding
    > himself being thwarted with a simple question, resorted to the following
    > tactic so typical of newbies who like john sumner haven't got the
    > experiance nor knowledge so claim killfile, and he wrote in message
    >> Evan Platt <> wrote in

    I think someone really likes me. so jenny want to go on a date sometime.

    john sumner, May 23, 2007
  12. Jenny Guest

    "john sumner" <> wrote in message
    > "Jenny" <> wrote in
    >

    > I think someone really likes me. so jenny want to go on a date sometime.

    Ah, Mr Mushroom Dick Sumner, you forget, but you killfiled me
    so you won't see my posts!

    Jenny, May 23, 2007
  13. john sumner Guest

    "Jenny" <> wrote in

    > Ah, Mr Mushroom Dick Sumner, you forget, but you killfiled me
    > so you won't see my posts!

    But i have unkillfiled you because you amuse me,and make me laugh.

    john sumner, May 23, 2007