    no less
    just me
    (well what the **** did you expect ?)
    slumpy, Apr 24, 2004

  2. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    Re: Top Tip #2

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel slumpy decided
    it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > MOTORISTS
    > Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving.
    > Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will think
    > you are listening to the sea.

    DIABOLISTS
    For the full effect when photographing Satan, make sure to switch off your
    camera's red-eye reduction feature.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 24, 2004

  3. slumpy wrote:

    > MOTORISTS
    > Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving. Simply
    > pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will think you are
    > listening to the sea.

    Put it on your girl friend's lap and listen to it there - they won't
    be able to see that you are using it..
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, Apr 24, 2004
  4. slumpy

    ICee Guest

    slumpy wrote:
    > MOTORISTS
    > Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving.
    > Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will think
    > you are listening to the sea.
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just me
    > (well what the **** did you expect ?)

    Sounds like a shell game to me.
    ICee, Apr 24, 2004
  5. ICee wrote:
    > slumpy wrote:
    >> MOTORISTS
    >> Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving.
    >> Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will think
    >> you are listening to the sea.
    >> --
    >> slumpy
    >> no more
    >> no less
    >> just me
    >> (well what the **** did you expect ?)

    > Sounds like a shell game to me.

    Conch you see the usefulness?

    --
    Blinky Linux Register User 4892F
    AOL Diary: (New 4/22) http://snipurl.com/aoldiary
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 24, 2004
  6. slumpy

    geopelia Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > ICee wrote:
    > > slumpy wrote:
    > >> MOTORISTS
    > >> Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving.
    > >> Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will think
    > >> you are listening to the sea.
    > >> --
    > >> slumpy
    > >> no more
    > >> no less
    > >> just me
    > >> (well what the **** did you expect ?)

    > > Sounds like a shell game to me.

    > Conch you see the usefulness?

    Mind if I mussel in?

    geopelia, Apr 24, 2004
  7. geopelia wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>ICee wrote:

    >>>Sounds like a shell game to me.

    >>Conch you see the usefulness?

    > Mind if I mussel in?

    At least we didn't have to winkle it out of you.

    Paua to the people!
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, Apr 24, 2004
  8. slumpy

    Rob K Guest

    slumpy wrote:
    > MOTORISTS
    > Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving. Simply
    > pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will think you are
    > listening to the sea.
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just me
    > (well what the **** did you expect ?)

    That's pure haddox to me.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Apr 24, 2004
  9. slumpy

    MrB Guest

    I hope there are no crabs in this group.

    MrB, Apr 24, 2004
  10. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Palindrâ~»me
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    >>> Conch you see the usefulness?

    >> Mind if I mussel in?

    > At least we didn't have to winkle it out of you.
    >
    > Paua to the people!

    Just a whelking in the rain.....
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 24, 2004
  11. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Rob K decided it
    was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >> MOTORISTS
    >> Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving.
    >> Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will
    >> think you are listening to the sea.

    > That's pure haddox to me.

    Cod you please marinade your langustines ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 24, 2004
  12. geopelia wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> ICee wrote:

    >> > Sounds like a shell game to me.

    >> Conch you see the usefulness?

    > Mind if I mussel in?

    Wouldn't expect you to clam up.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 24, 2004
  13. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Blinky the Shark
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    >>> Conch you see the usefulness?

    >> Mind if I mussel in?

    > Wouldn't expect you to clam up.

    That would be extremely shellfish.

    Sorry that was rather limpet won't happen again.,
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 25, 2004
  14. slumpy wrote:
    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Blinky the Shark
    > decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    >>> Mind if I mussel in?

    >> Wouldn't expect you to clam up.

    > That would be extremely shellfish.

    > Sorry that was rather limpet won't happen again.,

    True...it wasn't exactly a ray of light. I think I'll skate
    outta here, now, before the group's morays collapse further.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 25, 2004
  15. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Blinky the Shark
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    >>> Wouldn't expect you to clam up.

    >> That would be extremely shellfish.

    >> Sorry that was rather limpet won't happen again.,

    > True...it wasn't exactly a ray of light. I think I'll skate
    > outta here, now, before the group's morays collapse further.

    Me too before I start a coral.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 25, 2004
  16. Re: Top Tip #3

    slumpy wrote:

    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel slumpy decided
    > it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:
    >
    >> MOTORISTS
    >> Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving.
    >> Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will think
    >> you are listening to the sea.

    > DIABOLISTS
    > For the full effect when photographing Satan, make sure to switch off your
    > camera's red-eye reduction feature.

    If vandals kidnap you, look for fingerprints on or about your person.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Apr 25, 2004
  17. Re: Top Tip #3

    Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    > slumpy wrote:

    >> ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel slumpy decided
    >> it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    >>> MOTORISTS
    >>> Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving.
    >>> Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will think
    >>> you are listening to the sea.

    >> DIABOLISTS
    >> For the full effect when photographing Satan, make sure to switch off your
    >> camera's red-eye reduction feature.

    > If vandals kidnap you, look for fingerprints on or about your person.

    Never eat anything bigger than your head.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 25, 2004
  18. slumpy

    Juan Pérez Guest

    slumpy captured everyone's attention with this jabberwocky:
    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Rob K
    > decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:
    >
    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>> MOTORISTS
    >>> Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving.
    >>> Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will
    >>> think you are listening to the sea.

    >> That's pure haddox to me.

    > Cod you please marinade your langustines ?

    What the shell is this?
    --
    Those who know not and know not that they know not, know not. Those who
    know not but know that they know not, know.
    Juan Pérez, Apr 25, 2004
  19. slumpy

    geopelia Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Rob K decided

    it
    > was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:
    >
    > > slumpy wrote:
    > >> MOTORISTS
    > >> Avoid getting prosecuted for using your phone whilst driving.
    > >> Simply pop your mobile inside a large shell and the police will
    > >> think you are listening to the sea.

    > > That's pure haddox to me.

    > Cod you please marinade your langustines ?

    I'm just a prawn in the game.

    geopelia, Apr 25, 2004
  20. slumpy

    geopelia Guest

    Re: Top Tip #3

    > Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    > > slumpy wrote:

    > >> ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel slumpy

    decided
    > >> it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > >> DIABOLISTS
    > >> For the full effect when photographing Satan, make sure to switch off

    your
    > >> camera's red-eye reduction feature.

    > > If vandals kidnap you, look for fingerprints on or about your person.

    > Never eat anything bigger than your head.

    Tell that to the egg-eating snake!

    geopelia, Apr 25, 2004