    offer.legit inquires only will be answered.

    Thnaks,
    Anthony
    AP, Jun 1, 2007

  2. AP

    M. K. Spiehl Guest

    AP wrote:

    > Hi, I am starting a new networking,comptr repair service.
    > My cost is relativelee cheasp.
    > contact me at for a price quote and service i can
    > offer.legit inquires only will be answered.
    >
    > Thnaks,
    > Anthony

    Anthony:

    This is the FUNNIEST post I have seen in quite a while.

    I can not stop laughing !
    M. K. Spiehl, Jun 1, 2007

  3. AP

    Viruschecker Guest

    AP wrote:
    > Hi, I am starting a new networking,comptr repair service.
    > My cost is relativelee cheasp.
    > contact me at for a price quote and service i can
    > offer.legit inquires only will be answered.

    Your're kidding, right? You can't even use a spell checker and people
    are supposed to hire you to fix their computers!
    Viruschecker, Jun 1, 2007
  4. AP

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:10:41 -0400, AP wrote:

    > Hi, I am starting a new networking,comptr repair service.
    > My cost is relativelee cheasp.
    > contact me at for a price quote and service i can
    > offer.legit inquires only will be answered.
    >
    > Thnaks,
    > Anthony

    I'l bea shure too call you ass soone ass I posiblly can.

    #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
    #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
    #1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
    #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
    #8 AUK Hate Machine Cog
    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Jun 1, 2007
  5. AP wrote:
    > Hi, I am starting a new networking,comptr repair service.
    > My cost is relativelee cheasp.
    > contact me at for a price quote and service i can
    > offer.legit inquires only will be answered.

    I have a komputer that doesn't act right, Can yuu fix it and how moch
    does it cost?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 2, 2007