    memory.

    So I can post pictures, Brand, Prices and one shop that sells them..

    So if interested Please try and help me.

    Woger, Jun 27, 2009

  2. Woger

    Me Guest

    Woger wrote:

    > I have this sample of a Great HTMI cable showing the internal construction, so
    > how to I post some pictures of it, I gather I can have a small Web page with
    > my ISP for free, but that has to be organized and will take some time.
    >
    > The cable is some 11mm diameter has multiple screening on all cables and a
    > tight weave braided outer screen, also with a separate drain wire and foil.
    >

    > Its more like a Monster cable but not at a monster price, from memory I only
    > notices the 1M at around $39, but they come into lengths of upto 10m from
    > memory.
    >
    > So I can post pictures, Brand, Prices and one shop that sells them..
    >
    > So if interested Please try and help me.

    Try:
    http://tinypic.com/
    (there are others - but that should do the trick)

    FWIW, I think tiny USB sized HDMI connectors, with 19 or 25 core cable
    hanging off them are a recipe for problems, unless the HDMI sockets are
    very well secured to a metal chassis in the device case.
    Connecting HDMI cables to my cameras for tethered shooting etc gives me
    the shits. I'd be happy if they made HDMI cable as thin/flexible as USB
    cables.

    Me, Jun 27, 2009

  3. Woger

    Richard Guest

    Woger wrote:

    > I have this sample of a Great HTMI cable showing the internal construction, so
    > how to I post some pictures of it, I gather I can have a small Web page with
    > my ISP for free, but that has to be organized and will take some time.
    >
    > The cable is some 11mm diameter has multiple screening on all cables and a
    > tight weave braided outer screen, also with a separate drain wire and foil.
    >

    > Its more like a Monster cable but not at a monster price, from memory I only
    > notices the 1M at around $39, but they come into lengths of upto 10m from
    > memory.
    >
    > So I can post pictures, Brand, Prices and one shop that sells them..
    >
    > So if interested Please try and help me.

    upload them to tinypic or bayimg and then post links to them.

    Richard, Jun 27, 2009