    in the compact class

    and in the sub compact class

    AND WHY?

    measekite, Feb 27, 2005

  2. measekite

  3. measekite

    haMMa Guest

    http://www.google.com/

    haMMa, Feb 27, 2005
  4. measekite

    Pete D Guest

    Bugger off, not telling!

    Pete D, Feb 27, 2005
  5. measekite

    measekite Guest

    OK ASSHOLE!

    measekite, Feb 27, 2005
  6. measekite

    Big Bill Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:49:31 GMT, measekite <>
    wrote:

    >OK ASSHOLE!

    You gotta admit you didn't give much in the way of what you wanted.
    You can very easily buy a few mags and get their lists, or go online
    to their sites.
    But you gave no inkling of what you considered to be important, what
    criteria you wanted us to use in making any choices. Cost, zoom range,
    lack of noise, movie capability, and on and on.
    What do you want?

    --
    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Feb 28, 2005
  7. measekite

    measekite Guest

    I want people's personal opinions on what they think is best regardless
    of criteria. For example in the printer area Lexmark Printers are shit
    irrespective of criteria while Canon, Epson, and HP are good. Now i
    think that Canon is the best of the bunch; especially the IP4000.

    Now based on a persons criteria, the 2nd or 3rd best might be better for
    them. I just want other's opinions in each class.

    measekite, Feb 28, 2005
  8. measekite

    Pete D Guest

    1. You will always get personal opinions here.

    2. You must do some research yourself and give some idea of what you like so
    that the nice people here can work out what you are really after.

    3. Be nice, calling someone an asrehole because they used a flippant remark
    after you demanded that people did things NOW is not the best way.

    4. Chill. We are your friends if you want but will blow you off pretty quick
    if you are total dick.

    Pete D, Feb 28, 2005
  9. measekite

    Big Bill Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:04:35 GMT, measekite <>
    wrote:

    >I want people's personal opinions on what they think is best regardless
    >of criteria. For example in the printer area Lexmark Printers are shit
    >irrespective of criteria while Canon, Epson, and HP are good. Now i
    >think that Canon is the best of the bunch; especially the IP4000.
    >
    >Now based on a persons criteria, the 2nd or 3rd best might be better for
    >them. I just want other's opinions in each class.

    Then pick any five. They will be the top five in somebody's list.
    Now pick another five. They will be the top five in somebody's list.
    Continue this exersize until you've ranked all models in all orders.
    Presto! You've got your lists.

    If this isn't what you really want, then you've really got to define
    your wants better.

    When you give your Lexmark example, you strongly indicate that "shit"
    models (your term) won't be on anyone's top five list, yet they
    continue to sell product. There's a conflict there.
    What are you really trying to do but if not troll?

    --
    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Feb 28, 2005
  10. measekite

    Pete D Guest

    > Then pick any five. They will be the top five in somebody's list.
    > Now pick another five. They will be the top five in somebody's list.
    > Continue this exersize until you've ranked all models in all orders.
    > Presto! You've got your lists.
    >
    > If this isn't what you really want, then you've really got to define
    > your wants better.
    >
    > When you give your Lexmark example, you strongly indicate that "shit"
    > models (your term) won't be on anyone's top five list, yet they
    > continue to sell product. There's a conflict there.
    > What are you really trying to do but if not troll?

    Yes indeed and I am the arsehole???

    Pete D, Mar 1, 2005