Top 30 DVDs as released and reviewed at GENRE ONLINE.NET in 2003!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    There were just too many good DVD releases that were released and I
    subsequently reviewed in 2003 for me to narrow it down to a top ten list so I
    decided to just list my thirty favorites rather than lament endlessly about
    what should or should not be on my list. Of course there were titles that were
    released that I did not review, but are every bit as worthy of being on this
    list as the titles that made it. However I cannot recommend a DVD on this
    website without a review to back it up. While this list represents my favorites
    of 2003, it is by no means the last word and remember these are DVD reviews and
    not a list of the best films ever made. It is not even a list of the best DVDs
    ever made. It is simply my top 30 of 2003. So I hope this is helpful and thank
    you for reading.

    http://www.genreonline.net/top_30_dvds_released_and_reviewe_2003_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.
    GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Dec 30, 2003