    9. Oxford Blues
    10. Die Young

    C.L.
    craig locaciato, Sep 7, 2003

  2. craig locaciato

    Rictor Guest

    On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:00:41 -0500 (CDT), (craig
    locaciato) wrote:

    Number 5 a great movie reminds me of a sleeper kinda hit
    and ofcourse 6

    the rest I have not seen

    Rictor, Sep 7, 2003

  3. craig locaciato wrote:

    > 5. Young Sherlock Holmes

    Due 12/2/02

    > 7. The Day After

    I heard Anchor Bay is releasing this, but that was a while ago.
    Arthur Lipscomb, Sep 7, 2003
  4. craig locaciato

    locaciato) wrote:

    >1. Only The Lonely
    >2. Neighbors
    >3. To Live And Die In L.A.
    >4. Ice Man
    >5. Young Sherlock Holmes
    >6. Twilight Zone ( The Movie )
    >7. The Day After
    >8. Slaughter Of The Innocence
    >9. Oxford Blues
    >10. Die Young
    >
    >C.L.

    I have the day after in w/s ntsc dvd-r from the LD.
    , Sep 7, 2003
  5. craig locaciato wrote:

    > 1. Only The Lonely
    > 2. Neighbors
    > 3. To Live And Die In L.A.

    12/2, MGM

    > 4. Ice Man
    > 5. Young Sherlock Holmes

    12/2, Paramount--Expensive week, ain't it?

    > 6. Twilight Zone ( The Movie )
    > 7. The Day After
    > 8. Slaughter Of The Innocence
    > 9. Oxford Blues

    (Aw, g'wan...NOBODY's waiting for this one!)

    > 10. Die Young

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Sep 7, 2003
  6. craig locaciato

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 13:28:12 -0400, Gave us:

    >On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:00:41 -0500 (CDT), (craig
    >locaciato) wrote:
    >
    >>1. Only The Lonely
    >>2. Neighbors
    >>3. To Live And Die In L.A.
    >>4. Ice Man
    >>5. Young Sherlock Holmes
    >>6. Twilight Zone ( The Movie )
    >>7. The Day After
    >>8. Slaughter Of The Innocence
    >>9. Oxford Blues
    >>10. Die Young
    >>
    >>C.L.

    >I have the day after in w/s ntsc dvd-r from the LD.

    Lemmie guess... You call it a "back up"...

    Pretty fuckin' lame. I still have my LD player, and still watch
    those films which have yet to be released on DVD with it. Taking the
    time, and money to copy them is...well.... fucking retarded.
    DarkMatter, Sep 7, 2003
  7. How about, "Garbo Talks", "Crossroads" , [with Ralph Machio, not the
    abortion with Britney],"Tell me you love me Junie Moon" "Torch Song Trilogy"
    Juan C. Rodriguez, Sep 7, 2003
  8. 1. Mom & Dad Save the World
    2. Three Strangers
    3. Ed Wood
    4. Kolchak the Night Stalker tv series
    5. A Song is Born (A decent treatment of any Danny Kaye film)
    6. Crazy People
    7. Grim Prarie Tales
    8. U2 DVDs
    9. Tori Amos DVDs
    10. Hal Hartley's catlogue
    ominousspiritous, Sep 7, 2003
  9. ominousspiritous wrote:

    > 9. Tori Amos DVDs

    I have a dvd-r I made from a video, looks pretty nice
    if I do say so myself.

    Darrel :)
    Darrel Christenson, Sep 7, 2003
  10. ominousspiritous wrote:

    > 5. A Song is Born (A decent treatment of any Danny Kaye film)

    So, "Hans Christian Andersen", "Wonder Man" and "Court Jester" didn't
    survive MGM, HBO and Paramount?

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Sep 7, 2003
  11. As of today, my top ten unannounced DVD want list consists of:

    01) Five Hundred Nations
    02) The Native Americans
    03) How The West Was Lost
    04) Lakota Woman: Siege At Wounded Knee
    05) Tecumseh: The Last Warrior
    06) The Broken Chain
    07) Where The Spirit Lives
    08) The Secret Of The Incas
    09) Kings Of The Sun
    10) The Manitou

    Plus anything and everything by Frank Zappa!!!!!

    - - - -
    TODD TAMANEND CLARK
    Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
    Primal Pulse (Label-Publisher-Studio)
    The Monongahela River, Turtle Island

    - - - -
    Now Available:
    Staff, Mask, Rattle (2-CD: Instrumental, 2002)
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2
    Owls In Obsidian (CD: Instrumental, 2000)
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc

    Forthcoming:
    Monongahela Riverrun (CD: Instrumental, 2003)

    - - - -
    "We have been metamorphosized from a mad body dancing on hill
    sides to a pair of eyes staring in the dark."
    - - Jim Morrison
    Todd Tamanend Clark, Sep 8, 2003
  12. Todd Tamanend Clark wrote:

    > As of today, my top ten unannounced DVD want list consists of:
    >
    > 01) Five Hundred Nations
    > 02) The Native Americans
    > 03) How The West Was...

    ....WE *KNOW*, ALREADY!!!!!

    Derek Janssen (rather a chap of one opinion, isn't he?)
    Derek Janssen, Sep 8, 2003
  13. craig locaciato

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 7 Sep 2003 18:19:00 -0700, (Todd Tamanend
    Clark) Gave us:

    >As of today, my top ten unannounced DVD want list consists of:
    >
    >01) Five Hundred Nations
    >02) The Native Americans
    >03) How The West Was Lost
    >04) Lakota Woman: Siege At Wounded Knee
    >05) Tecumseh: The Last Warrior
    >06) The Broken Chain
    >07) Where The Spirit Lives
    >08) The Secret Of The Incas
    >09) Kings Of The Sun
    >10) The Manitou
    >
    >Plus anything and everything by Frank Zappa!!!!!

    Hahahaha... You forgot McKenna's Gold, but that one is already out.
    DarkMatter, Sep 8, 2003
  14. craig locaciato

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:25:11 -0400, Derek Janssen <>
    Gave us:

    >Todd Tamanend Clark wrote:
    >
    >> As of today, my top ten unannounced DVD want list consists of:
    >>
    >> 01) Five Hundred Nations
    >> 02) The Native Americans
    >> 03) How The West Was...

    >...WE *KNOW*, ALREADY!!!!!

    If you don't get it (you obviously do not), you never will.

    It is so glaringly obvious that your fucked up remark dropped your
    IQ by 20 points.
    DarkMatter, Sep 8, 2003
  15. craig locaciato

    Wild Coyote Guest

    locaciato) wrote:

    >1. Only The Lonely
    >2. Neighbors
    >3. To Live And Die In L.A.
    >4. Ice Man
    >5. Young Sherlock Holmes
    >6. Twilight Zone ( The Movie )
    >7. The Day After
    >8. Slaughter Of The Innocence
    >9. Oxford Blues
    >10. Die Young
    >
    >C.L.

    How about most the films by Joe D'Amato and Tinto Brass. A few are
    out, but not enough!

    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Sep 8, 2003
  16. craig locaciato

    Sparky Guest

    Oh how I loved that series! My favorite was when he went up against a
    Rishahasha (sp) and sent a crossbow bolt through Emily's chest....I
    still get nightmares occasionally :) Excellent series for it's
    day...and mine, as I date myself.....

    On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 20:05:52 GMT, "ominousspiritous"
    <321om>
    wrote:

    >4. Kolchak the Night Stalker tv series

    -Sparky

    "She's mine, mine, mine you hear- you have all the wives you need!"
    -Torgo
    Sparky, Sep 8, 2003
  17. >3. To Live And Die In L.A.

    >5. Young Sherlock Holmes
    >6. Twilight Zone ( The Movie )

    twilight zone 1985 TV series

    day of the locust

    pennies from heaven (1978 and 81)

    twice upon a time

    danger mouse (tv series)

    you can't do that on television (tv series)
    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 8, 2003
  18. "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > ominousspiritous wrote:
    > >
    > > 5. A Song is Born (A decent treatment of any Danny Kaye film)

    > So, "Hans Christian Andersen", "Wonder Man" and "Court Jester" didn't
    > survive MGM, HBO and Paramount?

    Court Jester is out but it's waaay overpriced. All the versions of Inspector
    general have hideous sound.
    ominousspiritous, Sep 8, 2003

  19. > > 9. Tori Amos DVDs

    > I have a dvd-r I made from a video, looks pretty nice
    > if I do say so myself.

    I have most of her videos on some disc format or another. I am just waiting
    for something official.
    ominousspiritous, Sep 8, 2003
  20. "Todd Tamanend Clark" <> wrote in message
    > As of today, my top ten unannounced DVD want list consists of:
    >
    > 01) Five Hundred Nations
    > 02) The Native Americans
    > 03) How The West Was Lost
    > 04) Lakota Woman: Siege At Wounded Knee
    > 05) Tecumseh: The Last Warrior
    > 06) The Broken Chain
    > 07) Where The Spirit Lives
    > 08) The Secret Of The Incas
    > 09) Kings Of The Sun
    > 10) The Manitou

    In the off chance that you haven't seen it yet Smoke Signals is excellent.
    ominousspiritous, Sep 8, 2003