    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 11, 2007

  2. The Old Sourdough <> wrote in
    news:Xns998A3FA1A4383beerisgood@216.196.97.131:
    snip

    Wrong group, dammit...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 11, 2007

  3. The Old Sourdough

    olfart Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns998A3FF12D2E0beerisgood@216.196.97.131...
    > The Old Sourdough <> wrote in
    > news:Xns998A3FA1A4383beerisgood@216.196.97.131:
    > snip
    >
    > Wrong group, dammit...

    That's too bad. From the subject line I thought we were going to see the
    first meaningful thread for this group in years. :)>)...

    olfart, Aug 11, 2007
  4. "olfart" <> wrote in

    > "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    >> The Old Sourdough <> wrote in
    >> snip
    >>
    >> Wrong group, dammit...
    >>

    > That's too bad. From the subject line I thought we were going to see the
    > first meaningful thread for this group in years. :)>)...

    :)

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 11, 2007
  5. It was on, or about, Sat, 11 Aug 2007 05:14:30 -0500, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > test

    Your toos tingle? Have you changed your beer?

    --
    BUCKLE UP!!
    It makes it harder for

    William Poaster, Aug 11, 2007
  6. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > test

    You douche bag, this isn't a test group. If you want to test, why don't
    you ... errr ... shit, I forgot what I was going to say. Never mind.
    Carry on.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 11, 2007
  7. The Old Sourdough

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 11 Aug 2007 05:14:30 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, The Old Sourdough Stumbled Over To The Keyboard
    And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > test

    I see Roger is here, where in Mara? <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Aug 11, 2007
  8. The Old Sourdough

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 05:16:20 -0500, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    >The Old Sourdough <> wrote in
    >snip
    >
    >Wrong group, dammit...

    Boy, are YOU in trouble, Mister. No BEER!!1!!!! for you for the next 8 hours.

    --
    Are you the police? . . . . No ma'am, we're sysadmins.

    Mara, Aug 11, 2007
  9. William Poaster <> wrote in news:9bk0p4-
    1:

    > It was on, or about, Sat, 11 Aug 2007 05:14:30 -0500, that as I was
    > halfway through a large jam doughnut, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    >> test

    > Your toos tingle? Have you changed your beer?

    Tingle? Hell, My entire body is numb most of the time.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 11, 2007
  10. Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> test

    > You douche bag, this isn't a test group. If you want to test, why don't
    > you ... errr ... shit, I forgot what I was going to say. Never mind.
    > Carry on.

    C'mon, man, don't hold back. Let it out!

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 11, 2007
  11. Mara <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 05:16:20 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>The Old Sourdough <> wrote in
    >>snip
    >>
    >>Wrong group, dammit...

    > Boy, are YOU in trouble, Mister. No BEER!!1!!!! for you for the next 8
    > hours.

    No BEER!!11!! That's cruel and inhuman punishment. Isn't there something in
    the Constitution about that?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 11, 2007
  12. The Old Sourdough

    TJ Guest

    The Old Sourdough <> wrote in

    > Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 05:16:20 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>The Old Sourdough <> wrote in
    >>>snip
    >>>
    >>>Wrong group, dammit...

    >> Boy, are YOU in trouble, Mister. No BEER!!1!!!! for you for the next
    >> 8 hours.
    >>

    > No BEER!!11!! That's cruel and inhuman punishment. Isn't there
    > something in the Constitution about that?

    I'm still attempting to parse the subject line. Google came up with
    nothing, so my best guess is that toostingles are a new snackfood you're
    developing to compliment beer. A cross between tostitos and pringles
    perhaps?

    TJ, Aug 11, 2007
  13. The Old Sourdough

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 08:13:35 -0500, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    >Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 05:16:20 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>The Old Sourdough <> wrote in
    >>>snip
    >>>
    >>>Wrong group, dammit...

    >> Boy, are YOU in trouble, Mister. No BEER!!1!!!! for you for the next 8
    >> hours.
    >>

    >No BEER!!11!! That's cruel and inhuman punishment. Isn't there something in
    >the Constitution about that?

    Ok, 7 hours.

    --
    Are you the police? . . . . No ma'am, we're sysadmins.

    Mara, Aug 11, 2007
  14. The Old Sourdough

    dfrog Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 08:13:35 -0500, The Old Sourdough <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mara <> wrote in

    >>> Boy, are YOU in trouble, Mister. No BEER!!1!!!! for you for the next 8
    >>> hours.
    >>>

    >>No BEER!!11!! That's cruel and inhuman punishment. Isn't there something
    >>in
    >>the Constitution about that?

    > Ok, 7 hours.

    THE BUFFALO THEORY -

    In one episode of 'Cheers', Cliff is seated at the bar describing the
    Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. I don't think I've evr heard the concept
    explained any better than this ........

    "Well you see Norm, it's like this. A herd of Buffalo can only move as fast
    as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and
    weakest ones at the back that are killed first.
    This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general
    speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing
    of the weakest members.

    In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the
    slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive alcohol kills brain cells.
    But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this
    way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making
    the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
    And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers".

    dfrog

    dfrog, Aug 11, 2007
  15. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote in
    >
    >> The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>> test

    >> You douche bag, this isn't a test group. If you want to test, why don't
    >> you ... errr ... shit, I forgot what I was going to say. Never mind.
    >> Carry on.
    >>

    > C'mon, man, don't hold back. Let it out!

    I want to apologize to all that I've offended, and to those I've not
    offended yet, please be patient.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 11, 2007
  16. The Old Sourdough

    clot Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote in

    >>> You douche bag, this isn't a test group. If you want to test, why
    >>> don't you ... errr ... shit, I forgot what I was going to say. Never
    >>> mind. Carry on.
    >>>

    >> C'mon, man, don't hold back. Let it out!

    > I want to apologize to all that I've offended, and to those I've not
    > offended yet, please be patient.

    Loved it! :))

    clot, Aug 11, 2007
  17. The Old Sourdough

    olfart Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote in

    >>> You douche bag, this isn't a test group. If you want to test, why don't
    >>> you ... errr ... shit, I forgot what I was going to say. Never mind.
    >>> Carry on.
    >>>

    >> C'mon, man, don't hold back. Let it out!

    > I want to apologize to all that I've offended, and to those I've not
    > offended yet, please be patient.

    appologies offend me

    olfart, Aug 11, 2007
  18. The Old Sourdough

    clot Guest

    olfart wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>> Rôgêr <> wrote in

    >>> C'mon, man, don't hold back. Let it out!

    >> I want to apologize to all that I've offended, and to those I've not
    >> offended yet, please be patient.

    > appologies offend me

    Bar Steward! I laughed at that! :))

    clot, Aug 11, 2007
  19. dfrog wrote:
    > "Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 08:13:35 -0500, The Old Sourdough <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mara <> wrote in

    >>> No BEER!!11!! That's cruel and inhuman punishment. Isn't there something
    >>> in
    >>> the Constitution about that?

    >> Ok, 7 hours.

    > THE BUFFALO THEORY -
    >
    > In one episode of 'Cheers', Cliff is seated at the bar describing the
    > Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. I don't think I've evr heard the concept
    > explained any better than this ........
    >
    > "Well you see Norm, it's like this. A herd of Buffalo can only move as fast
    > as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and
    > weakest ones at the back that are killed first.
    > This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general
    > speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing
    > of the weakest members.
    >
    > In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the
    > slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive alcohol kills brain cells.
    > But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this
    > way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making
    > the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
    > And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers".

    Not to mention, better looking.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 12, 2007
  20. On 2007-08-11, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, olfart waxed eloquently:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>> Rôgêr <> wrote in

    >>> C'mon, man, don't hold back. Let it out!

    >> I want to apologize to all that I've offended, and to those I've not
    >> offended yet, please be patient.

    > appologies offend me

    People who are offended by apologies offend me.

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 12, 2007