    Why are they underneath (not on top) and not entirely visible? I just tried it with taskbar properties set to not hide and auto hide. Surely I am missing something...

    --
    -Dan-

    -Dan-, Aug 14, 2005

  2. -Dan-

    -Dan- Guest

    The problem cleared on reboot. Oh well... must'a been a Windows thing.

    --
    -Dan-

    -Dan-, Aug 14, 2005

  3. It'll come back sometimes too. seems to be a windows video driver issue.
    Annoying, but not earthshattering.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 14, 2005
  4. -Dan-

    Bill Guest

    Yep, same thing here on Win XP and Vista. Sometimes I can partially see
    them, sometimes totally. Random effect and I can't tie it to anything.
    Just happens.

    --
    Bill Sharpe
    BullDawg

    Bill, Aug 14, 2005
  5. -Dan-

    Colin Nowell Guest

    It is. These "fetaures"/"issues" (bugs actually) have been randomly
    happening on Windows XP at random times for years ever since Windows XP came
    out and is NOT unique to x64 Edition...

    I gave up trying to get anyone at MS to listen about the system tray years
    ago. There are all sorts of problems with it and it's never had the
    technical attention it deserves...

    (years ago I was on the beta team for Win3.x, then WFWG and finally Win95
    before my life got too busy and it was taking too much of my time...)

    Colin

    Colin Nowell, Aug 14, 2005
  6. -Dan-

    -Dan- Guest

    Re: Tooltips under Taskbar - Thanks ALL

    I can recall doing some crazy things, so I just assumed... well, that helps... just knowing it wasn't something I did, and that I probably can't do anything about it.

    Thanks,
    --
    -Dan-

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 15, 2005