    to find any reference to this. Does anyone have a setting or fix for this?

    TIA

    Majordomo
    Majordomo, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Majordomo

    Majordomo Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:49:36 -0500, Majordomo wrote:

    >Loaded Firefox 1.0 and my tooltip boxes pop up, but without text. I can't seem
    >to find any reference to this. Does anyone have a setting or fix for this?
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Majordomo

    I'd like to clarify this by saying it's the tooltips for things like the
    toolbars etc.

    Majordomo
    Majordomo, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Majordomo

    MLC Guest

    _Majordomo_, giovedì 11/nov/2004:

    > On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:49:36 -0500, Majordomo wrote:
    >
    >>Loaded Firefox 1.0 and my tooltip boxes pop up, but without text. I can't seem
    >>to find any reference to this. Does anyone have a setting or fix for this?
    >>
    >>TIA
    >>
    >>Majordomo

    > I'd like to clarify this by saying it's the tooltips for things like the
    > toolbars etc.
    >
    > Majordomo

    It's odd that you see the blank popups.
    If you didn't see anything at all, I'd have said to check in about:config if
    browser.chrome.toolbar_tips is set to true...
    --
    Maria Luisa C - 11/11/2004 21.59.46
    MLC, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Majordomo

    Majordomo Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:03:14 +0100, MLC <> wrote:

    >_Majordomo_, giovedì 11/nov/2004:
    >
    >> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:49:36 -0500, Majordomo wrote:
    >>
    >>>Loaded Firefox 1.0 and my tooltip boxes pop up, but without text. I can't seem
    >>>to find any reference to this. Does anyone have a setting or fix for this?
    >>>
    >>>TIA
    >>>
    >>>Majordomo

    >> I'd like to clarify this by saying it's the tooltips for things like the
    >> toolbars etc.
    >>
    >> Majordomo

    >It's odd that you see the blank popups.
    >If you didn't see anything at all, I'd have said to check in about:config if
    >browser.chrome.toolbar_tips is set to true...

    Maria,

    I had checked that and 'tis "true". I'm beginning to wonder if it's OS based,
    because it is routinely doing it (button tooltips, image tooltips, link tips) no
    exceptions. Thanks anyway.

    Majordomo
    Majordomo, Nov 11, 2004