    back to the bottom. It is stuck on the right hand side. Im running win 98 se
    and cannot get them back. Any ideas please?
    angel

    Angel thoughts, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Angel thoughts wrote:

    > my toolbars were shifted by the kids and i cannot get the quick launch bar
    > back to the bottom. It is stuck on the right hand side. Im running win 98 se
    > and cannot get them back. Any ideas please?
    > angel

    What happens if you drag it where you want it?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Angel thoughts wrote:
    >
    >> my toolbars were shifted by the kids and i cannot get the quick
    >> launch bar back to the bottom. It is stuck on the right hand side.
    >> Im running win 98 se and cannot get them back. Any ideas please?
    >> angel

    > What happens if you drag it where you want it?

    But I don't want to move my screen. I want to move the toolbar!

    Angel thoughts, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Angel thoughts

    Avenger© Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 08:07:28 GMT, "Angel thoughts"
    <> wrote:

    >my toolbars were shifted by the kids and i cannot get the quick launch bar
    >back to the bottom. It is stuck on the right hand side. Im running win 98 se
    >and cannot get them back. Any ideas please?
    >angel

    Place mouse cursor on a blank portion of the bar, left click and hold,
    drag bar to where you want it, release mouse.
    --
    Avenger©
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Nov 2, 2004
  5. Angel thoughts

    soup Guest

    Angel thoughts popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on
    and said
    > my toolbars were shifted by the kids and i cannot get the quick
    > launch bar back to the bottom. It is stuck on the right hand side. Im
    > running win 98 se and cannot get them back. Any ideas please?
    > angel

    Not sure about Win 98 but the classic view in WinXP gives

    Right click start =>left click properties =>left click taskbar
    remove tick from "lock the taskbar" then ok and apply to get out

    Then drag the task bar (quick launch bar) to were you want it .

    Then the above again putting the tick IN to "lock the taskbar"

    This will not affect anything on your screen,dragging does not
    mean physically moving the monitor in this case

    --
    yours S

    soup, Nov 2, 2004
  6. Angel thoughts wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Angel thoughts wrote:

    >>> my toolbars were shifted by the kids and i cannot get the quick
    >>> launch bar back to the bottom. It is stuck on the right hand side.
    >>> Im running win 98 se and cannot get them back. Any ideas please?
    >>> angel

    >> What happens if you drag it where you want it?

    > But I don't want to move my screen. I want to move the toolbar!

    Then don't drag the screen. Drag the toolbar.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 2, 2004
  7. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Angel thoughts wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> What happens if you drag it where you want it?

    >> But I don't want to move my screen. I want to move the toolbar!

    > Then don't drag the screen. Drag the toolbar.

    But the toolbar is behind the glass on the screen. I can't drag one without
    the other! Anyone else got any ideas? This shark fellow is just stoopid!

    Angel thoughts, Nov 2, 2004
  8. Angel thoughts

    dadiOH Guest

    Angel thoughts wrote:
    > my toolbars were shifted by the kids and i cannot get the quick
    > launch bar back to the bottom. It is stuck on the right hand side.
    > Im running win 98 se and cannot get them back. Any ideas please?

    Why is it a problem? Much nicer on the side once you make it 2-3" wide and set it auto hide/always on top.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Nov 2, 2004
  9. HOLD IT GUYS THIS IS NOT ME, SOMEONE IS USING MY NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS,
    OBVIOUSLY NOT GOT THE BALLS TO TALK TO ME, DONT USE MY NAME OR E-MAIL
    ADDRESS KNOB

    Angel thoughts, Nov 2, 2004
  10. Angel thoughts wrote:
    > HOLD IT GUYS THIS IS NOT ME,

    Correct. That is a statement.

    > SOMEONE IS USING MY NAME AND E-MAIL
    > ADDRESS, OBVIOUSLY NOT GOT THE BALLS TO TALK TO ME, DONT USE MY NAME
    > OR E-MAIL ADDRESS KNOB

    Is that your e-mail address, clitoris features?

    Is there a law against calling myself any name I like at any time of day or
    night?

    Why are you shouting; are you a netloon?

    So much for "angel thoughts", eh, cow ****?

    Angel thoughts, Nov 2, 2004
  11. That is not my e-mail you tit, get off your horse and call me names, "doh"

    Angel thoughts \(The real one\), Nov 3, 2004
  12. In article <WZhd.2$>, ,
    a.k.a Angel thoughts (The real one) says...
    > That is not my e-mail you tit, get off your horse and call me names,
    > "doh"

    Neener! Neener! Neener!

    Angel thoughts (The real one), Nov 3, 2004