    just got linux version of ff1.5 and toolbar fonts are too big how can I
    change them? I,ve tried in preferences/fonts but can adjust everything
    but this, any suggestions? thanks Steve.
    steve, Dec 18, 2005

  2. steve

    steve Guest

    steve wrote:
    > just got linux version of ff1.5 and toolbar fonts are too big how can I
    > change them? I,ve tried in preferences/fonts but can adjust everything
    > but this, any suggestions? thanks Steve.

    oh dear what a twit...problem solved
    forgot to restart firefox to get all changes to take effect.....doh!
    Steve
    steve, Dec 18, 2005

  3. steve

    gwtc Guest

    steve wrote:

    > steve wrote:
    >
    >>just got linux version of ff1.5 and toolbar fonts are too big how can I
    >>change them? I,ve tried in preferences/fonts but can adjust everything
    >>but this, any suggestions? thanks Steve.

    > oh dear what a twit...problem solved
    > forgot to restart firefox to get all changes to take effect.....doh!
    > Steve

    don't worry, it happens to the best of us all the time. The other day
    I installed a new theme, then went to the can, and when I came back I
    thought I restarted Moz, and I was wondering why the hell can't I get
    this new theme to start. Must be something wrong with it. Oh well.
    Live and learn.
    gwtc, Dec 19, 2005