    taking so long, but are there any extensions that will do the trick? Haven't
    been able to find one in my search.

    Any help?

    ttfg, Apr 2, 2005

  2. ttfg wrote:
    > I'm still waiting for the ability to add one click buttons for clearing the
    > cache, clearing the cookies, history, etc to the toolbar(s). Don't know why it's
    > taking so long, but are there any extensions that will do the trick? Haven't
    > been able to find one in my search.
    >
    > Any help?

    Preferences Toolbar, for one:

    http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

    Prefbuttons may have what you need also:

    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=86

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 2, 2005

  3. ttfg

    ttfg Guest

    On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 04:16:11 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:

    >ttfg wrote:
    >> I'm still waiting for the ability to add one click buttons for clearing the
    >> cache, clearing the cookies, history, etc to the toolbar(s). Don't know why it's
    >> taking so long, but are there any extensions that will do the trick? Haven't
    >> been able to find one in my search.
    >>
    >> Any help?

    >Preferences Toolbar, for one:
    >
    >http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

    Wow, I used that in a very old incarnation of Firebird, I think. Don't know why
    I forgot about it. I'll check it out again.

    >Prefbuttons may have what you need also:
    >
    >http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=86

    Thanks for both, I'll check them out.

    ttfg, Apr 2, 2005