    Snuffy Guest

    Newbie to Mozilla. Can I change the size of the buttons on the toolbar?
    HOw about adding or deleting buttons?
    Snuffy, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Snuffy

    Smiley Guest

    Snuffy wrote:
    > Newbie to Mozilla. Can I change the size of the buttons on the toolbar?
    > HOw about adding or deleting buttons?

    Yes, just right-click on the toolbar and then click on Customize...

    :)
    Smiley, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Snuffy

    Snuffy Guest

    "Smiley" <> wrote in message
    > Snuffy wrote:
    > > Newbie to Mozilla. Can I change the size of the buttons on the toolbar?
    > > HOw about adding or deleting buttons?
    > >

    > Yes, just right-click on the toolbar and then click on Customize...
    >
    > :)

    Doesn't work. I don't get a menu when right clicking anywhere on that
    toolbar.
    Snuffy, Jul 29, 2004
  4. Snuffy

    Smiley Guest

    Snuffy wrote:
    > "Smiley" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Snuffy wrote:
    >>
    >>>Newbie to Mozilla. Can I change the size of the buttons on the toolbar?
    >>>HOw about adding or deleting buttons?
    >>>

    >>Yes, just right-click on the toolbar and then click on Customize...
    >>
    >>:)

    > Doesn't work. I don't get a menu when right clicking anywhere on that
    > toolbar.

    Sorry, it does work like that in Firefox however.

    :)
    Smiley, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Snuffy

    slacK_ Guest

    Smiley wrote:

    > Snuffy wrote:
    >
    >> "Smiley" <> wrote in message

    >>> Yes, just right-click on the toolbar and then click on Customize...
    >>>
    >>> :)

    >> Doesn't work. I don't get a menu when right clicking anywhere on that
    >> toolbar.
    >>

    > Sorry, it does work like that in Firefox however.
    >
    > :)

    I dont know if there is a way to do that in Mozilla. There may be a
    plugin to do that though.
    slacK_, Jul 29, 2004
  6. Snuffy

    Snuffy Guest

    "slacK_" <> wrote in message
    > Smiley wrote:
    >
    > > Snuffy wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Smiley" <> wrote in message

    > >> Doesn't work. I don't get a menu when right clicking anywhere on that
    > >> toolbar.
    > >>

    > > Sorry, it does work like that in Firefox however.
    > >
    > > :)

    > I dont know if there is a way to do that in Mozilla. There may be a
    > plugin to do that though.

    I've seen the light. I just downloaded Firefox. All is well. There is
    that Google bar but that's for another thread. Thanks.
    Snuffy, Jul 29, 2004
  7. Snuffy wrote:

    > "slacK_" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Smiley wrote:

    >>>Sorry, it does work like that in Firefox however.
    >>>
    >>>:)

    >>I dont know if there is a way to do that in Mozilla. There may be a
    >>plugin to do that though.

    > I've seen the light. I just downloaded Firefox. All is well. There is
    > that Google bar but that's for another thread. Thanks.

    You still can't change the size of the toolbar buttons, even in FF. Try
    browsing through the different themes, you may find one with an icon set
    more to your liking.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jul 29, 2004