    Is this usual or can I remove it?

    Many thanks,
    Dribbler
    Dribbler, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Dribbler

    °Mike° Guest

    In <42710c8a$0$337$>,
    Dribbler took 11 lines to utter:

    >I am using XP.
    >At the bottom of my screen I have the usual toolbar with the usual on it.
    >However, sometimes I am unable to see a full page due to lack of space -
    >could there be a toolbar behind my toolbar? I ask as there is a blue line
    >about 1/8th inch high above my tray and the 'start' sign.
    >Is this usual or can I remove it?
    >
    >Many thanks,
    >Dribbler

    I assume you are talking about the taskbar. Have you tried changing
    the size or dragging it to another position? Otherwise, please try to
    be more specific.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Dribbler

    Dribbler Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > In <42710c8a$0$337$>,
    > Dribbler took 11 lines to utter:
    >
    > >I am using XP.
    > >At the bottom of my screen I have the usual toolbar with the usual on it.
    > >However, sometimes I am unable to see a full page due to lack of space -
    > >could there be a toolbar behind my toolbar? I ask as there is a blue line
    > >about 1/8th inch high above my tray and the 'start' sign.
    > >Is this usual or can I remove it?
    > >
    > >Many thanks,
    > >Dribbler

    > I assume you are talking about the taskbar. Have you tried changing
    > the size or dragging it to another position? Otherwise, please try to
    > be more specific.
    >
    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    Yes, it is the taskbar I am talking about. I have tried moving it to a
    different position, it goes quite happily not showing anything behind it. It
    is a small size, but I still have this 1/8th inch blue line above all the
    icons which prevents me from seeing some windows in full.
    Thank you,
    Dribbler
    Dribbler, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Dribbler

    Morgan Guest

    On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:31:36 +0100, "Dribbler"
    <> wrote:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> In <42710c8a$0$337$>,
    >> Dribbler took 11 lines to utter:
    >>
    >> >I am using XP.
    >> >At the bottom of my screen I have the usual toolbar with the usual on it.
    >> >However, sometimes I am unable to see a full page due to lack of space -
    >> >could there be a toolbar behind my toolbar? I ask as there is a blue line
    >> >about 1/8th inch high above my tray and the 'start' sign.
    >> >Is this usual or can I remove it?
    >> >
    >> >Many thanks,
    >> >Dribbler

    >> I assume you are talking about the taskbar. Have you tried changing
    >> the size or dragging it to another position? Otherwise, please try to
    >> be more specific.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Basic computer maintenance

    >Yes, it is the taskbar I am talking about. I have tried moving it to a
    >different position, it goes quite happily not showing anything behind it. It
    >is a small size, but I still have this 1/8th inch blue line above all the
    >icons which prevents me from seeing some windows in full.
    >Thank you,
    >Dribbler

    taskbar, properties,tick autohide taskbar
    Morgan, Apr 29, 2005
  5. Dribbler

    °Mike° Guest

    In <4271c81f$0$266$>,
    Dribbler took 31 lines to utter:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> In <42710c8a$0$337$>,
    >> Dribbler took 11 lines to utter:
    >>
    >> >I am using XP.
    >> >At the bottom of my screen I have the usual toolbar with the usual on it.
    >> >However, sometimes I am unable to see a full page due to lack of space -
    >> >could there be a toolbar behind my toolbar? I ask as there is a blue line
    >> >about 1/8th inch high above my tray and the 'start' sign.
    >> >Is this usual or can I remove it?
    >> >
    >> >Many thanks,
    >> >Dribbler

    >> I assume you are talking about the taskbar. Have you tried changing
    >> the size or dragging it to another position? Otherwise, please try to
    >> be more specific.
    >>

    >Yes, it is the taskbar I am talking about. I have tried moving it to a
    >different position, it goes quite happily not showing anything behind it. It
    >is a small size, but I still have this 1/8th inch blue line above all the
    >icons which prevents me from seeing some windows in full.
    >Thank you,
    >Dribbler

    Change to another desktop theme.

    --